Three Dead in NYC over girl

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
I had a friend visit Harlem one time to visit fam, he came back to Cali tellin us like, man if u think u ghetto u have no idea what it is to be ghetto, those muthafukkaz is ghetto over there :laff:

He was like i couldnt sleep cuz they had people outside with they dogs jus hangin out 3, 4 oclock in the morning, girls fighting and all that shyt.

:rudy:

fukk ya friend

mafukkas is ignorant as shyt until real crime rates get pulled up

Theres jimmy on the corner with his hood stories thats about 25% true or you have actual stats and all cities hide bodies so get that shyt outta here before you come in here and say harlem police be hiding bodies

:aicmon:

if someone said my options were to live in the worst part of san francisco, oakland or richmond or the worst part of new york im takin the worst part of new york 100% of the time tell ya friend get outta malibu some time

theres real people every where but I swear new york be on that extra shyt when it comes to advertising how hood they are :snoop:

1 it never adds up to what they saying and 2 its just dumb as fukk

for instance why the fukk this thread made ? its summer time, you can pick and choose any city new orleans chicago detroit oakland san franicsco LA st louis memphis baltimore and I bet they got a similiar or worse story but its only always some new york people talkin about this shyt :smh:

when people from new york talk about its a war zone :rudy: yall needa travel brooklyn is far from any where near one of the worst places to live in america

you got this corn ball in here gassed up off london because of youtube video :laff: thats how easy it is to trick yall into thinkin something hood :snoop:

last year..

brooklyn 2.5 million population

158 murders 305 rapes 6,000 robberys

Oakland 390,000 population

90 murders(decade low) 318 rapes 3,000 robberys

:beli:

Nemesis

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:rudy: harlem 2 million people 100 murders

oakland 350,000 people 180 murders

fukk ya friend

mafukkas is ignorant as shyt until real crime rates get pulled up

Theres jimmy on the corner with his hood stories thats about 25% true or you have actual stats and all cities hide bodies so get that shyt outta here before you come in here and say harlem police be hiding bodies

:aicmon:

if someone said my options were to live in the worst part of san francisco, oakland or richmond or the worst part of new york im takin the worst part of new york 100% of the time tell ya friend get outta malibu some time

theres real people every where but I swear new york be on that extra shyt when it comes to advertising how hood they are :snoop:

1 it never adds up to what they saying and 2 its just dumb as fukk

for instance why the fukk this thread made ? its summer time, you can pick and choose any city new orleans chicago detroit oakland san franicsco LA st louis memphis baltimore and I bet they got a similiar or worse story but its only always some new york people talkin about this shyt :smh:

when people from new york talk about its a war zone :rudy: yall needa travel brooklyn is far from any where near one of the worst places to live in america

you got this corn ball in here gassed up off london because of youtube video :laff: thats how easy it is to trick yall into thinkin something hood :snoop:

listen my friend.....with all due respect shyt is relative.....
if someones living in a fukked up situation just because somewhere else is worse doesnt mean that they are exaggerating...
let me put this in perspective for you, for all the shyt you talking about how real it is in Oakland, ive been to the hood in Africa, and when you been in a place where a dead body can lie in the middle of the street for a week and no one blinks an eyelid nothing else compares.... so just chill

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
listen my friend.....with all due respect shyt is relative.....
if someones living in a fukked up situation just because somewhere else is worse doesnt mean that they are exaggerating...
let me put this in perspective for you, for all the shyt you talking about how real it is in Oakland, ive been to the hood in Africa, and when you been in a place where a dead body can lie in the middle of the street for a week and no one blinks an eyelid nothing else compares.... so just chill

thats my point tho.. is its worse some where else.. so why we discussin this in the first place ?

Like I said we can find a similiar story in any major crime city in america or the world just like this one.. especially in the summer time

my point is its always someone from new york talkin about it!

look how ignorant this thread is

"would you walk down this street drunk at 3 am"

:huhldup: kinda shyt is that ?? I didnt just post about this here as well I had to post about this in the Chicago thread as well... you dont see no St Louis or LA or Memphis or Baltimore or Detroit thread talkin about random murders and shyt for no real reason .. what part of the game is that ???

ok

we get it

you from new york

calm that shyt down

concise

Veteran
Daps
To be fair,
this thread is not about how dangerous NYC is, but about a topic that always seems to do numbers here: the power of a woman.

69 others

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That's fair

Would you walk around back blocks of Utica and Saratoga in the early hours of the morning drunk alone?

:ld:

dude i grew up in those areas. saratoga, newport, 90's, church, clarkson was my stomping grounds.

69 others

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
thats my point tho.. is its worse some where else.. so why we discussin this in the first place ?

Like I said we can find a similiar story in any major crime city in america or the world just like this one.. especially in the summer time

my point is its always someone from new york talkin about it!

look how ignorant this thread is

"would you walk down this street drunk at 3 am"

:huhldup: kinda shyt is that ?? I didnt just post about this here as well I had to post about this in the Chicago thread as well... you dont see no St Louis or LA or Memphis or Baltimore or Detroit thread talkin about random murders and shyt for no real reason .. what part of the game is that ???

ok

we get it

you from new york

calm that shyt down

shut the frack up. pull up those threads you speak of. dudes got a thread about 100 pages long on crime in chicago and you bytching about new york. get the greatest city on earth cock out your mouth.

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
Need to go back to fist fights.

Let's keep it 157%........when was the last time a rap song talked about we going
"knuckle up".."fisticuffs"..."right hook ya"..."hit you with my ghetto tornado kick"..."elbow you in ear", etc, etc

Nah......every lyricist from Game to Waka to Jeezy, etc is reaching metaphorically for the 2nd amendment (which in itself is for self defense, not for "nikka moments"....but the line has been blurred)

Daps
To kill over p*ssy, probably the worst murder ever committed.

God damn, some dudes let their dikk control their whole lives. Men need to learn, once you control your dikk, only then will you have any control over your life.

Daps
Let's keep it 157%........when was the last time a rap song talked about we going
"knuckle up".."fisticuffs"..."right hook ya"..."hit you with my ghetto tornado kick"..."elbow you in ear", etc, etc

Nah......every lyricist from Game to Waka to Jeezy, etc is reaching metaphorically for the 2nd amendment (which in itself is for self defense, not for "nikka moments"....but the line has been blurred)

A lot of truth here.

I love hip-hop, but if you don't see how what most these rappers are talking is a negative influence then you're blind.

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
A lot of truth here.

I love hip-hop, but if you don't see how what most these rappers are talking is a negative influence then you're blind.
Rappers dont influence they reflect whats going on

nikkas was gettin popped back in the 60s and 70s, nikkas was gettin popped in the 80s when rap was "a hibbidy hop i got a dog with a solid gold bone", so what are people talkin about

This thread isnt about NYC or how tough it is, its about dudes killing over p*ssy. Lets stay focused brehs

Daps
Rappers dont influence they reflect whats going on

nikkas was gettin popped back in the 60s and 70s, nikkas was gettin popped in the 80s when rap was "a hibbidy hop i got a dog with a solid gold bone", so what are people talkin about

This thread isnt about NYC or how tough it is, its about dudes killing over p*ssy. Lets stay focused brehs

See that's a whole bunch of bullshyt though. The reality here is people used to fight over women, this woman isn't Cleopatra or anything, she isn't the magical p*ssy owner. It just goes to show you how quick and common guns are introduced into beef nowadays

If your music gets out to millions of people you have influence on those people.

"And music shoots straight to the soul it's so potent, so it's much more addictive than crack is." - Black Ice

Daps
It's ok for music to influence purchases, style, vocabulary and demeanor, but don't let it say it influences violence right?

When dudes talk about popping bottles, making it rain and all that bullshyt, we all know people who were doing that shyt weeks later cause they heard in in a song. When Jay talks about drinking a certain liquor, we know that liquor gets more popular.

Don't fool yourself into thinking this music isn't the cause of a lot of bullshyt.