Three Dead in NYC over girl

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
nah the neighborhood the club is in is not that bad, still hood though, it's just that that particular club draws people from worst areas such as the 90's 50's, parts of crown heights, flatbush, etc

Would you chill and get drunk there solo without a gun?

69 others

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Would you chill and get drunk there solo without a gun?

the neighborhood there is a relatively tame part of east flatbush and hardly the no mans land you tried to make it out to be. a matter of fact alot of jews live around there and a few white transplants are also moving in. the club itself i wouldn't attend any party or function there as it draws bad elements from all over brooklyn.

88m3

Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
the neighborhood there is a relatively tame part of east flatbush and hardly the no mans land you tried to make it out to be. a matter of fact alot of jews live around there and a few white transplants are also moving in. the club itself i wouldn't attend any party or function there as it draws bad elements from all over brooklyn.

That's fair

Would you walk around back blocks of Utica and Saratoga in the early hours of the morning drunk alone?

:ld:

concise

Veteran
Daps
Utica and Saratoga don't merge :wtb:

I don't get drunk, but I've walked down both in the early morning without being nervous and I'd do it again.

Is being drunk central to the point you're trying to make?

88m3

Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Utica and Saratoga don't merge :wtb:

I don't get drunk, but I've walked down both in the early morning without being nervous and I'd do it again.

Is being drunk central to the point you're trying to make?

I'm aware they don't merge :rudy:

Alcohol possibly played a role in this tragic evening, and it lowers your senses.

Spatial Paradox

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
That's fair

Would you walk around back blocks of Utica and Saratoga in the early hours of the morning drunk alone?

:ld:

Meh, I'd have no problem walking around in that area alone.

Then again, I walk to the Pennsylvania Ave. train station alone at 5 in the morning during the week if I miss the bus, so take from that what you will :manny:

yaga

Like A Dungeon Dragon
Daps
Reppin
The Bruised Ego of Dumb B*tches
I just did a googlemaps of the area :snoop: Yea, Im reaaaaaally going to a club there. shyt looks like the Suicide Room Middle of the hood, right across from a housing complex. :rudy:

A lot of spots i go to in BK are NO WHERE NEAR a house, a gas station, any type of residential area. Nothing. It's like old factories in the middle of industrial areas. The walk to and from the subway is usually the suspect part. I think everyone who goes out has a story or two about that.

Inside is dependent on how zealous the bouncers are (and the general atmosphere obviously).

These dudes had kids, man. Sad to hear.

Daily News (except certain shyt in the NY Post) aren't too good on specifics on breaking news. I mean, i hope this wasn't over a glance at a chick. Think the murder rate this summer is like 50% higher than last year, too.

88m3

Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Meh, I'd have no problem walking around in that area alone.

Then again, I walk to the Pennsylvania Ave. train station alone at 5 in the morning during the week if I miss the bus, so take from that what you will :manny:

Yeah, I take the 3 over there when I get out of work late just doesn't feel like the best thing to be doing at times.

Haven't had any problems, but I don't want any

I'm more scared of crazy cops then my own people anyways
:whistle:

:manny:

Sam Peel

Banned
Daps
Reppin
South London
damn albany manor is still open, that club has always led to some fukkery. chances are the victims and the shooter(s) knew each other and had some type of friction and the staring and fight just caused shyt to pop off. But if it wasn't it's not that the girl got the greatest p*ssy it's just that most of these so called thugs have butter soft egos and can't take an L like real men.
:rudy: real men don't take L's we give them out

Sam Peel

Banned
Daps
Reppin
South London
image.jpg

drugxglory

Street Struck
Daps
Reppin
CALiFORNiA
I had a friend visit Harlem one time to visit fam, he came back to Cali tellin us like, man if u think u ghetto u have no idea what it is to be ghetto, those muthafukkaz is ghetto over there :laff:

He was like i couldnt sleep cuz they had people outside with they dogs jus hangin out 3, 4 oclock in the morning, girls fighting and all that shyt.