Three Dead in NYC over girl

aceboon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm not buying following someone over 11mi over checking someone's jawn out, and mowing them down with an AK-47 no less. It seems like whenever these stories first get reported in the Daily News it always turns out to be over other shyt then what was initially reported.

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
I'm not buying following someone over 11mi over checking someone's jawn out, and mowing them down with an AK-47 no less. It seems like whenever these stories first get reported in the Daily News it always turns out to be over other shyt then what was initially reported.

:werd: there was some prebeef going on, they knew each other. It's deeper than just a glance. Brooklyn ain't the west side of chicago. If you got followed for 11 miles then hit with them choppers, it was for a reason.

69 others

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
damn albany manor is still open, that club has always led to some fukkery. chances are the victims and the shooter(s) knew each other and had some type of friction and the staring and fight just caused shyt to pop off. But if it wasn't it's not that the girl got the greatest p*ssy it's just that most of these so called thugs have butter soft egos and can't take an L like real men.

GoPro

EscoBeard Season Has Returned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#CertLife #ITGang
I just did a googlemaps of the area :snoop: Yea, Im reaaaaaally going to a club there. shyt looks like the Suicide Room Middle of the hood, right across from a housing complex. :rudy:

concise

Veteran
Daps
I'm 29 and this is why I can't stand clubbing. There are ALWAYS cats that walk out the crib with bad intentions. Come to the club 15 deep looking for trouble. fukk that noise.

:werd: there was some prebeef going on, they knew each other. It's deeper than just a glance. Brooklyn ain't the west side of chicago. If you got followed for 11 miles then hit with them choppers, it was for a reason.

damn albany manor is still open, that club has always led to some fukkery. chances are the victims and the shooter(s) knew each other and had some type of friction and the staring and fight just caused shyt to pop off. But if it wasn't it's not that the girl got the greatest p*ssy it's just that most of these so called thugs have butter soft egos and can't take an L like real men.

Always people who come for beef and not for fun, I'm not trying to get caught in the middle of that. But I am sure there's more to this than this simple story.

concise

Veteran
Daps
I just did a googlemaps of the area :snoop: Yea, Im reaaaaaally going to a club there. shyt looks like the Suicide Room Middle of the hood, right across from a housing complex. :rudy:

It's not that ugly. :aicmon:

Plus, Kings County is right down the road and is a Level One trauma center.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
This is why I don't go to clubs anymore. nikkas wanna fight over bytches, bytches want nikkas to fight over them. It's a symbiotic relationship nahmean, and eventually someone gonna get hurt. I doubt this was just over a "glance." These nikkas probably approached the wrong girl, words were exchanged, and they tried acting tough instead of just saying "I didn't know she was yours, my bad brotha" boom and keep it moving. Nah, everybody gotta be a tough guy to impress these slores...

Two fathers of young children dead over some bullshyt. We gotta be better than this shyt.

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Yeah, I prefer jazz bars and old school reggae/soul parties with people I know over a certain age because there's a far less likelihood of bullshyt like this occurring.

When I used to go clubbing, you always get those screwface dudes leaning against the wall looking around like the Terminator in the car just waiting for some bullshyt to start. Don't even get me started on fools that want to gatecrash venues they know damn well they don't belong in then get all hostile when they don't get let in. :smh:

Too much fukk shyt nowadays which is why I prefer alternative stuff to keep occupied.

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah, I prefer jazz bars and old school reggae/soul parties with people I know over a certain age because there's a far less likelihood of bullshyt like this occurring.

When I used to go clubbing, you always get those screwface dudes leaning against the wall looking around like the Terminator in the car just waiting for some bullshyt to start. Don't even get me started on fools that want to gatecrash venues they know damn well they don't belong in then get all hostile when they don't get let in. :smh:

Too much fukk shyt nowadays which is why I prefer alternative stuff to keep occupied.

London sounds nice. What the night life like?