Thread of Korean Piff (Series')

Th3G3ntleman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Sweet Home season 2 is pure trash how is it the season without Imagine Dragons is worse? :why:

I should have spent the time catching up on Vigilante and Worst Of Evil.

I'm not even joking. This is the most incoherent show I've ever watched. I don't know why anything is happening and the entire purpose of whatever story exist is just to save money so they can get to the next big horrendous CGI bukkake fest. The 1st season was trash but was entertaining in a way and had a skeleton of a story about survivors. This one they increased the budget and it got even worse.

Last edited:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
I'm not even joking. This is the most incoherent show I've ever watched. I don't know why anything is happening and the entire purpose of whatever story exist is just to save money on the next big horrendous CGI bukkake fest. The 1st season was trash but was entertaining in a way and had a skeleton of a story about survivors. This one they increased the budget and it got even worse.
Can’t front, but this is facts

I thought i was the only one who felt like this. Season 2 was pure, incoherent garbage.

I started fast forwarding shyt without real monsters and thats like 75% of the show

Dialogue was complete ass, nothing makes sense, when they talk makes even less sense, none of the characters are likeable,

like who edited this shyt. Typical asian shyt show where one season is decent then it just goes off the rails and shyt is just a jumbled up mess or weird af.

And all this fukking dialogue where the shyt they say doesn’t even make any sense. shyt is random af

First season was at least interesting somewhat.

King Kai

Supporter
Daps
Saw this in new posts and thought the thread title was from JBO for sure :dead:

Roadie pipeher

From the embers
Daps
Hard Days? Yeah it's the fourth time it's been remade and it has an Indian version on the way :dead: I saw the French version last year
Yup, director did some films I enjoyed a journalist, a family, villager and some episodes of informa . Not watching an Indian? :aicmon:remake tho..