Thread of Korean Piff (Series')

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Finished My Family. 7/10 :ehh:

The suspense actually kept me watching. I changed my mind on who the kidnapper could be several times and almost thought it would be an off-screen character the show would pull out it's ass by the end.

The motive though...

boy-aint-no-way-boy-soapburger.gif

The most outrageous ending I've seen for a show this year.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
I didn't remember what show you were talking about so I accidentally picked out another Japanese show on Hulu called My Family. It's about a CEO who's emotionally detached from his family until his daughter gets kidnapped for ransom. Had me like :skip: this not really as tense as I thought it would be but then I revisit your post and see it's My Home Hero.

Went back to watch that and yeah that's much better. The mom and dad here :wow: GOAT parents just off two eps. :laff: at the wife humming wedding music while dumping human body parts in a plant pot.

Yes not sure how the adaptation gonna be from the anime…. But if they stay close…. You in for a hell of a ride

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Finished Moving on Hulu. Been a while since I watched a drama that had a 20 episode season. The longer episode count did give it time to have a slower pace in spots and dig into a lot of the character's backstories. Some in particular are really well done and emotional :ehh: . Overall I ended up really enjoying the series. Between this, Bargain, and Bloodhounds it has been a good year for me in terms of Korean shows.

Instant Classic

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Is Song of the Bandits worth checking out?

Also, I see some people are talking about Castaway Diva and Strong Girl Nam-Soon. Also, curious about KIng the Land and Celebrity

Figaro

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 36 Chambers
Believer 2 :ohhh: i can't remember the first one, might need to recap

They recap the main parts in the first 10 minutes of the sequel breh.

Han Hyo-joo is an impressive actress too, between this & Moving…showed some real range.

EDIT: They recasted the main lead too, thought I’ll let y’all know…otherwise it will get confusing.

He didn’t do good job as the original imo

Last edited:

Roadie pipeher

From the embers
Daps
They recap the main parts in the first 10 minutes of the sequel breh.

Han Hyo-joo is an impressive actress too, between this & Moving…showed some real range.

EDIT: They recasted the main lead too, thought I’ll let y’all know…otherwise it will get confusing.

He didn’t do good job as the original imo
Yeah wasn't as good as first one... Let down for me actually..

having that fake ass Mr Lee being the villain/antagonist was unnecessary ,hunching the entire movie,spittle all over ...woulda been better imo if rak just kept on going at big knife and em "alone"

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Believer 2 :ohhh: i can't remember the first one, might need to recap

Oh damn….. you should’ve watched part 1 first if you didn’t. I just finished both yesterday

Gotdamn those were 2 really good movies and it’s crazy how they worked together

Like part 1 ending was literally the ending of part 2, didn’t know there was such a jump in timeline and story but how they brought it together was crazy