Thread of Korean Piff (Series')

Instant Classic

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Is The Worst Evil any good? i heard somethings about it, and it seems intriguing. I really don't want to sub to disney+, but it seems they've stepped up their kdrama game, which makes me want to seasonal sub that service

Figaro

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 36 Chambers
Is The Worst Evil any good? i heard somethings about it, and it seems intriguing. I really don't want to sub to disney+, but it seems they've stepped up their kdrama game, which makes me want to seasonal sub that service

It’s a dope series.

Few good KDramas on the platform now, just finished Vigilante on there which was a quick & easy enjoyable watch.

It might be the first K Drama I’ve seen that showed Apple products on there & not Sam sung.

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale

That show goes hard as fukk. Once you see the first couple episodes you'll be hooked.

Instant Classic

All Star
Supporter
Daps
brehs, you've convinced me. I am going to give Disney+ a spin in December. I'll prob go ad-free tier, but it's crazy I am about to sub just for K-Dramas 😅