Thread of Korean Piff (Series')

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Watched Bargain on Paramount + . At 6 episodes it moves fast and some of the best direction for a show, with a great location that helps with some of the sillier aspects of the show. Overall, pretty entertaining though :ehh:

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Started watching Moving on Hulu, 4 episodes in so far. Show has a slower pace, which makes sense I guess with 20 episodes in the season. It's part coming of age high school show and part superhero assassination :skip: . I am curious to find out more about the lore, so I plan on continuing to watch.

Figaro

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 36 Chambers
Started watching Moving on Hulu, 4 episodes in so far. Show has a slower pace, which makes sense I guess with 20 episodes in the season. It's part coming of age high school show and part superhero assassination :skip: . I am curious to find out more about the lore, so I plan on continuing to watch.

Keep watching, they’ll start to cover the backstory of the adults.

Kind of moves away from the high school age arc.

Dope show.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Man it feels like there is so much heat right now…. And I kinda fell behind

Y’all KDrama tribal chief been distracted and my Wiseman @MidniteJay hasnt been keeping me updated.

Wiseman, what’s up with that?

:mjgrin: I've also been distracted breh. I still need to finish Moving and catch up on Worst of Evil.

Last series I finished was the reality game show The Devil's Plan watch that if you liked Physical 100. Last movie I watched was Ballerina which I also recommend.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Y’all need to check out My Home Hero on Hulu

@MidniteJay I know you occasionally dip your toe in the anime pond.

I think you may enjoy that, it’s a tense thriller

I didn't remember what show you were talking about so I accidentally picked out another Japanese show on Hulu called My Family. It's about a CEO who's emotionally detached from his family until his daughter gets kidnapped for ransom. Had me like :skip: this not really as tense as I thought it would be but then I revisit your post and see it's My Home Hero.

Went back to watch that and yeah that's much better. The mom and dad here :wow: GOAT parents just off two eps. :laff: at the wife humming wedding music while dumping human body parts in a plant pot.

Last edited: