Thread of Korean Piff (Series')

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
I kinda dropped it midway through episode 3. Show seems decent, but felt boring at times. Like it's missing something.

and the gay/gross moments were really nasty too.

Something about it ain’t connect for me so I never gave it a shot.

I’m waiting for someone like Signal, IRIS or Vincenzo to pop up

Or S2 of DP

KingDanz

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
On first episode of The Glory and these bullies are really pissing me off. Same wit the show the Penthouse. Is this an exaggeration or it really happens like this in Korea?

Instant Classic

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Finished The Glory and that show was an experience. I think that was one of the best Kdramas I've watched. I also finished Attorney Woo and the show was clever, but I felt there was a drop off in the last 4-5 episodes.

I might watch Pachinko next, but I really need to start Signal and Vincenzo though. ALso, need to check out the film Kill Boksoon

Instant Classic

All Star
Supporter
Daps
The way they cover bullying makes sense because it's a societal issue there. There have been actors and musicians that lost their careers due to getting me too'd about high school bullying. Also, it makes sense for films and tv series to cover popular societal topics. It's like how American films by minorities usually cover topics that the specific group faces.

Eternally Jaded

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CT/North-east Caribbean American Crew
Man the bullying in all the Asian shows are crazy
It's one of the worst things about Confucianism imo, their obsessive adherence to seniority/clout.

In America a poor parent will curse and dress down whoever in defense of their children, whereas over there, the socioeconomic span silences the most necessary conversations.

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
Finished The Glory and that show was an experience. I think that was one of the best Kdramas I've watched. I also finished Attorney Woo and the show was clever, but I felt there was a drop off in the last 4-5 episodes.

I might watch Pachinko next, but I really need to start Signal and Vincenzo though. ALso, need to check out the film Kill Boksoon

Yeah I really enjoyed The Glory.

shyt had excellent pacing and made you wanna keep watching. nikka damn near died waiting for the 2nd half to get posted lol.