Thread of Korean Piff (Series')

Roadie pipeher

From the embers
Daps
Watched a couple of Ma Dong-seok films this past weekend. Come to find out round up 2 is out currently and getting good reviews..

Instant Classic

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Yeah I really enjoyed The Glory.

shyt had excellent pacing and made you wanna keep watching. nikka damn near died waiting for the 2nd half to get posted lol.
I couldn't imagine waiting for part 2, so luckily I was able to binge that all. It's great that the series didn't fall off after part 1. The one thing I've noticed with kdramas they usually falter a bit after the first half of a series.

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
Just finished Doctor Cha and Agency. Doctor Cha had me in my feels a couple of times. A dramedy that does both well. Agency is good. All that office politics made for bingeable TV.

Roadie pipeher

From the embers
Daps
Glad bloodhounds wasn't a let down, outstanding fight choreo...

In beom getting his shyt rocked after winning the only once.... :ohlawd: had that man's ear buzzing. Shouldn't have killed all the old dudes though, shoulda let atleast one survive

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Glad bloodhounds wasn't a let down, outstanding fight choreo...

In beom getting his shyt rocked after winning the only once.... :ohlawd: had that man's ear buzzing. Shouldn't have killed all the old dudes though, shoulda let atleast one survive

While my interest held up the last two eps felt off. I didn't like the way home girl just fukks off to Rome so I looked her up. The actress had a drunk driving scandal during filming so she was booted and was supposed to be deleted completely like they usually do with such scandals :martin: but the director worked around it, the girl the two mains roomed with after the timeskip was supposed to be her recast but was made a new character instead. 7.5/10

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
It's hard to keep up with these shows. They seem to come out weekly

Which should I peep in order brehs. Ewteeen Bloodhounda, Sanctuary, Black Knight