Thread of Korean Piff (Series')

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
:hubie: Nah, trailer threw me off. I'll let you one of brehs check it out first and let me know how it is

fukk that shyt breh…

You gotta take leadership in here and watch it.

Since @Roadie pipeher dont post that much in here no more and tofu is MIA

You & @Figaro are like one the last 2 niccas of leadership and y’all gotta take the reigns to watch damn near everything and put the people on.

Let’s face it….. no one in here wants me to be the leader. I’m too volatile, unpredictable. I carry too much fukkery and you won’t know what you’ll get from me one way or another.

You the ONE man (And Fig) watch Black Knight

Figaro

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 36 Chambers
fukk that shyt breh…

You & @Figaro are like one the last 2 niccas of leadership and y’all gotta take the reigns to watch damn near everything and put the people on.

Let’s face it….. no one in here wants me to be the leader. I’m too volatile, unpredictable. I carry too much fukkery and you won’t know what you’ll get from me one way or another.

First episode was mid & parts of it looked low budget.

Doubt I’ll continue with it.

JarrodG

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Boston
fukk that shyt breh…

LMAO that just the nature of television. Either it hits or it its straight ass.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
fukk it…. I was gonna wait till after Bad & Crazy to watch Black Knight but watching now.

We need to support these bigger budgets KOREAN shows.

Most shows can tell are on $10Million Won budget but they gave this show a billion WON!! Let’s watch brehs

I watched the first episode. I could finish the rest of the season if you willing to put your rep on the line :mjlit:

Figaro

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 36 Chambers
I seem to have a thing for korean lawyer shows :ehh:

One Dollar Lawyer is very good. I ran through 8 episodes in two days

Extraordinary Attorney Woo
Doctor Lawyer
One Dollar Lawyer

all have been fire. Seems like I found my niche :ehh:

One Dollar Laywer was supposed to run for 14 episodes but dispute with the TV company means they had to cut it short to 12 which is why the finale seemed incredibly rushed…would’ve fleshed out much better over a few more episodes but a incredible show anyway.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
@Gizmo_Duck

Welcome to the Pro’s brehs

@Figaro you mind putting Duck on with a KShow entry level pack.

Midnitejay acting brand new like he don’t know what I’m talking bout :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

Gizmo…. All jokes aside…. Netflix has a lot of dope Korean shows and Asian cinema in general….. look past the skin, eyes, or whatever racial epithets. It’s comes down to the story and a lot of these shows have some really good stories that would rival a lot of shows on American TV.

With that said…..

I’m feeling Black Knight…. It’s decent so far and I’m on ep 5

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
@Gizmo_Duck

Welcome to the Pro’s brehs

@Figaro you mind putting Duck on with a KShow entry level pack.

Midnitejay acting brand new like he don’t know what I’m talking bout :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

Gizmo…. All jokes aside…. Netflix has a lot of dope Korean shows and Asian cinema in general….. look past the skin, eyes, or whatever racial epithets. It’s comes down to the story and a lot of these shows have some really good stories that would rival a lot of shows on American TV.

With that said…..

I’m feeling Black Knight…. It’s decent so far and I’m on ep 5

I watch some Korean stuff, but i tend to stick to movies, i dont like watching entire series subtitled. I’ll even prefer bad dub over it so i can multi task.

I recently finished Alice in Borderlands, really good finale, good twist, if you got more. Suggestions like that I’m open to hearing them