Thread of Korean Piff (Series')

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
It's hard to keep up with these shows. They seem to come out weekly

Which should I peep in order brehs. Ewteeen Bloodhounda, Sanctuary, Black Knight

Sanctuary than Bloodhounds. I couldn't finish Black Knight thought it was garbo.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
It's hard to keep up with these shows. They seem to come out weekly

Which should I peep in order brehs. Ewteeen Bloodhounda, Sanctuary, Black Knight

You still a mid level player…

But when you become elite All Star caliber players like @midgetjay @Roadie pipeher @Figaro

It gets easier.

And that’s not an insult above…. We was all mid level players too when we turned pro!

Now I can keep up with everything I want to

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
You still a mid level player…

But when you become elite All Star caliber players like @midgetjay @Roadie pipeher @Figaro

It gets easier.

And that’s not an insult above…. We was all mid level players too when we turned pro!

Now I can keep up with everything I want to
Sorry breh too busy traveling the world :mjgrin:

I was also watching like six shows at the same time and right now only one of them is left

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps

Some interesting looking shows and movies in this. Can't wait for D.P., Ballerina, and Believer 2 (could have sworn the main character got bodied in the first movie though)

I'm not confident Sweet Home will be better than season 2.

Figaro

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 36 Chambers

Some interesting looking shows and movies in this. Can't wait for D.P., Ballerina, and Believer 2 (could have sworn the main character got bodied in the first movie though)

I'm not confident Sweet Home will be better than season 2.

if I remember correctly Believer ending was very open, we heard the gun shot in the cabin but didn’t really clarify if it was him or the detective

Just watched the first episode of King the Land, shyt was entertaining :mjlol:

Figaro

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 36 Chambers
2nd episode of King the Land was pretty dope too :ehh: pretty good Rom-Com in all honesty but with it being 16 episodes i can see it running out of steam sooner or later but i think that's all going to depend on how the storyline about his mother folds.

Daps
Reppin
Latveria
The Good Bad Mother on Netflix is great 4 episodes in

Link on Disney(probably Hulu in the US) is a great watch, I can't believe I missed this last year