Thread of Korean Piff (Series')

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
I watch some Korean stuff, but i tend to stick to movies, i dont like watching entire series subtitled. I’ll even prefer bad dub over it so i can multi task.

I recently finished Alice in Borderlands, really good finale, good twist, if you got more. Suggestions like that I’m open to hearing them

Na the series are dope man…. Don’t sleep on them.

I was gonna let the leaders of this thread give you suggestions. If they don’t after some time…. I got you. But I don’t wanna overstep

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
I watch some Korean stuff, but i tend to stick to movies, i dont like watching entire series subtitled. I’ll even prefer bad dub over it so i can multi task.

I recently finished Alice in Borderlands, really good finale, good twist, if you got more. Suggestions like that I’m open to hearing them

It's a Brazilian show but if you want more death game type of series I recommend checking out 3% on netflix. Has an English dub too

Assuming you haven't seen it, Squid Game is another in the death game genre.

D.P. is a nice and short kdrama about abuse in the SK military, I strongly recommend it. English dub available and has another season coming out.

If you into zombies, Kingdom is another series that'll respect your time.

@Bryan Danielson and this why I can't just OD on brehs with this thread. I'm aware some of the brehs that don't rock with subtitles.

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
It's a Brazilian show but if you want more death game type of series I recommend checking out 3% on netflix. Has an English dub too

Assuming you haven't seen it, Squid Game is another in the death game genre.

D.P. is a nice and short kdrama about abuse in the SK military, I strongly recommend it. English dub available and has another season coming out.

If you into zombies, Kingdom is another series that'll respect your time.

@Bryan Danielson and this why I can't just OD on brehs with this thread. I'm aware some of the brehs that don't rock with subtitles.

Man…. When decided to step up and becomes PROs….

That no longer becomes an option. They just gotta deal with it.

I’m glad you mentioned Kingdom

Still waiting on that next season

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
5 episodes in and I'm hooked. Lowkey, plot reminds me of a Hajime no ippo or something out of anime. It's really really good.

You got my interest

I may have to peep it once I conclude some other shows.

I kinda been off my KCrack and was catching up on Power and Flash.

Gotta finish Bad & Crazy and done with Black Knight.

But I may put in queue

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
Watching this shıt called sanctuary. Outside of a few gay moments, shows solid.

I kinda dropped it midway through episode 3. Show seems decent, but felt boring at times. Like it's missing something.

and the gay/gross moments were really nasty too.