Thread of Korean Piff (Series')

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Yeah.

:francis:

This is a cruel and strange life we belong to.

I read the report, boy got off light.

There was a Korean film I watched last year that messed me up, Han Gon-Ju: A 17 year old's tears. Also based on a true story.

:merchant:

:wtf: This is my first time hearing about the case that movie is based on and it sounds like the perpetrators, their parents, and the cops were on demon time.

:why: Now I'm really scared to watch the final two episodes of Juvenile Justice.

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps
:wtf: This is my first time hearing about the case that movie is based on and it sounds like the perpetrators, their parents, and the cops were on demon time.

:why: Now I'm really scared to watch the final two episodes of Juvenile Justice.

There's a scene in the movie involving the parents that completely baffles me. I'd watch it again but it makes me angry and tearful.

If you watch it, you'll realize the timeline of the movie.

Figaro

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 36 Chambers
Y'all need to check out Silenced too, teachers raping little deaf girls at school :mjcry:

Based on real life & the ending got me real pissed :pacspit:

Was a real hard watch though.

System is fukked up

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps
Y'all need to check out Silenced too, teachers raping little deaf girls at school :mjcry:

Based on real life & the ending got me real pissed :pacspit:

Was a real hard watch though.

System is fukked up

Nah. I can't do that. I was devastated reading this description and that it was based on real events. The movie I mentioned above was one I settled on because Silenced was too rough.

Jesus H. Christ

I died for your sins
Daps
Finished watching Snowdrop.

Damn, Disney, y'all were supposed to be give us a happy ending. :mjcry: Kept it real tho. That OST song by Jamie Miller gave such a huge foreshadowing.

Since when did Disney+ go out with no fukks given? Some of the scenes are just :huhldup::whoa::mindblown::demonic: for Disney.

tofuspeedstar

Bosozoku Champion
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Put me on to some new shyt brehs.

Can’t front…. Still watching All of Us are Dead and Penthouse….. which are decent….. but haven’t been keeping me dialed in like that where want to keep watching and I keep going on little mini breaks

@tofuspeedstar or @MidniteJay or anyone

Put me on

watching juvenile justice and thirty nine rn. Both solid. Just been so swamped with work haven’t been able to sit down and put in some quality time with them

KingDanz

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just watched V.I.P. :wow:

These serial killer movies are disturbing

His death was too easy, he should of been tortured.

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps
First episode of Thirty Nine :patrice:

I'll give it 2 more episodes though.

I was going to start this because the main broad is a decent actress, but the plot disagrees with my principles for selecting a show.

Figaro

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 36 Chambers
Through the Darkness was dope, 4 Mics for me....

I hope it gets renewed for season 2 but since it's based on a book I'm not sure if it will, but they can definitely delve deeper with this criminal profiling aspect.

Figaro

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 36 Chambers
Thirty Nine...

Grieving is a motherfukker, b

black-man-crying-gif-2.gif