Thread of Korean Piff (Series')

trick

sleeping
Supporter
Daps
Thirty Nine...

Grieving is a motherfukker, b

black-man-crying-gif-2.gif

It's actually good? It's not a stereotypical female melodrama?

Watching a business proposal right now and while there's a lot of stereotypical korean romcom tropes, it's very entertaining and funny so far. Lots of slapstick comedy. and it's short - only 12 episodes

Figaro

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 36 Chambers
It's actually good? It's not a stereotypical female melodrama?

Watching a business proposal right now and while there's a lot of stereotypical korean romcom tropes, it's very entertaining and funny so far. Lots of slapstick comedy. and it's short - only 12 episodes

It’s okay but Honestly I wouldn’t recommend it, I actually like the plot but most of the characters aren’t interesting but since there’s nothing else to watch I’m gonna stick with it.

Plus it’s 2 episodes a week which makes it easier to watch.

Show does have its moments where it might test your eyes though :mjcry:

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps
It’s okay but Honestly I wouldn’t recommend it, I actually like the plot but most of the characters aren’t interesting but since there’s nothing else to watch I’m gonna stick with it.

Plus it’s 2 episodes a week which makes it easier to watch.

Show does have its moments where it might test your eyes though :mjcry:

Sounds like you need a show recommendation

:mjgrin:

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps
Omameda Towako and her 3 ex-husbands was a great show that I didn't want to see it end.

9/10

Japanese with their metaphors and similes are top-notch.

:whoo:

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps
I watched the Yakuza, My family joint and it had me confused initially.

Thought it was a show for the first 30 minutes and was wondering why it was filmed like a movie.

:russ:

Pretty interesting movie overall and I'd say the acting carried the movie heavily as the script could be better developed. Failure to adapt is key here.

Gangster in a prius

:russ:

Jesus H. Christ

I died for your sins
Daps
Finished watching Because This Is My First Life. I actually didn't mind this one at all. I like how they evaluate the institution of marriage through the POV of three couples. Of course expect fukkery with two contractual relationships :mjlol:

Figaro

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 36 Chambers
I need some new heat:francis:

I havent finished a lot of other shows but they ain’t really capture me like that.

Put me on brehs cuz I’m lacking:unimpressed:

Through The Darkness....

Few episodes in to Business Proposal & this is surprisingly dope, very easy watch & that's my bae from Uncanny Counter :noah:

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps
Finished watching Because This Is My First Life. I actually didn't mind this one at all. I like how they evaluate the institution of marriage through the POV of three couples. Of course expect fukkery with two contractual relationships :mjlol:

Great show until they realized they have to meet an episode quota. I think it was around episode 10 where things just went into bizarro world.

Still one of my favourite Korean shows.

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps
I need some new heat:francis:

I havent finished a lot of other shows but they ain’t really capture me like that.

Put me on brehs cuz I’m lacking:unimpressed:

Mother starring Lee Bo-Young.

-----

Started The Journalist in hopes to clean up my backlog.

Decent show so far, nothing too out there. Middle of the road show.