Thread of Korean Piff (Series')

Roadie pipeher

From the embers
Daps
Started watching cursed...the movie was interesting enough to hold my attention hoping for same with it.

39 is a fukking weepy ass show..waiting on episode 9 :lolbron:

Should be starting Grid soon.

Juvenile justice got good production value, but gotta be in a mood to watch these cop shows...

Figaro

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 36 Chambers
Finally up to date with Business Proposal, i was going to throw it in the bushes after the first episode but glad i didn't, it's turned out to be a real dope show :whew:

Figaro

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 36 Chambers
New show in few weeks, same writer from the K-lassic My Mister :ohhh: (April 8th)

Tomorrow out next week too, which low key could be a dope ass show if they get it right (April 1st)

Also a bonus movie on April 8th which could have some good ol Korean action fukkery (April 8th)

Netflix fed us well next month.

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps
それでも、僕はやてない。

Man, what can I say about this movie?

I'm starting to recognize a lot of people in Japanese films and other shows...

Other than that, I was heated throughout this movie.

I-Just-Didnt-Do-It-220x320.png

----

Journalist episode 2

:ohlawd:

My only question is, how are they going to raise the stakes from here? I'd assume episode 3 will be more buildup as the rising action did a lot of work with some potential climaxing the first 2 episodes. Watch and see.

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps
Watched 2 movies recently, World of Kanako and A Farewell to Jinu.

Kanako was chaotic and I'm not sure if I really liked it. I think there were a lot of assumptions to be made by the viewer that weren't necessary due to the editing and directing choices throughout. I've watched another movie by this director, Confessions, and I felt the same way with it, unsatisfied but not disappointed. 7/10

Farewell to Jinu is about a man who develops a trauma and subsequent allergy to money so he moves to a remote village. The first hour of this movie is so hilarious. I had to pause it so many times just to get over my laughter. When it starts to focus on a plot it moves away from the humor and falters a bit. The characters are so... goofy that the seriousness of their situation escapes them. 7/10

Definitely going to re-watch one day.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Kanako was chaotic and I'm not sure if I really liked it. I think there were a lot of assumptions to be made by the viewer that weren't necessary due to the editing and directing choices throughout. I've watched another movie by this director, Confessions, and I felt the same way with it, unsatisfied but not disappointed. 7/10

Finshed this a few hours ago. 6/10 :mjgrin: I guess I got it by the end but I give it a point less because I feel like it would have been a much better movie if the director stopped spazzing and used the two hours better to build up a few of the characters. That serial killer cop was out of nowhere as fukk and then he acts like a major rival to Akikazu. :dead:

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps
Finshed this a few hours ago. 6/10 :mjgrin: I guess I got it by the end but I give it a point less because I feel like it would have been a much better movie if the director stopped spazzing and used the two hours better to build up a few of the characters. That serial killer cop was out of nowhere as fukk and then he acts like a major rival to Akikazu. :dead:

:russ:

The cop acting like a goofy a$$hole was hilarious and ruins the tone of the movie.
I thought the main character went to this cop's house but he went to the assassin's crib.:mindblown:

I didn't realize the pops raped his daughter until she got stabbed with the screwdriver. So anticlimactic. :shaq2: