Thread of Korean Piff (Series')

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Si-Mok from Stranger and Eun-Seok would be unstoppable if they teamed up.

Figaro

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 36 Chambers
Anybody watching Juvenile Justice?

Not sure what to think yet since I'm only one ep. and a quarter in. Highlight so far is Judge Won-Jung ODing on the staff. :dead:

I’m going to start it next week, it’s only 10 episodes & the length aren’t the usual Kdrama length so I should be able to finish it with in a week but I need to finish off the Korean Suits… show is cool but lacks the swag of the original.

Figaro

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 36 Chambers
K-Drama Suits was more cohesive then the U.S version but really lacked on the character department compared to the original.

I’ve added Thirty Mine to my list too, seems like another show with decent reviews.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Two more episodes left of Juvenile Justice and I'm afraid to start them. I didn't expect this show to be so bitter.

That last case...

crying-sad.gif

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Put me on to some new shyt brehs.

Can’t front…. Still watching All of Us are Dead and Penthouse….. which are decent….. but haven’t been keeping me dialed in like that where want to keep watching and I keep going on little mini breaks

@tofuspeedstar or @MidniteJay or anyone

Put me on

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Put me on to some new shyt brehs.

Can’t front…. Still watching All of Us are Dead and Penthouse….. which are decent….. but haven’t been keeping me dialed in like that where want to keep watching and I keep going on little mini breaks

@tofuspeedstar or @MidniteJay or anyone

Put me on

Just watching Juvenile Justice right now. Knocked out 8 eps out of its 10. So far it's well paced and has interesting cases that take 1-2 eps to wrap up. No romance :blessed:, serious as hell :picard: but the two leads are kind of boring.

One of the cases had a young actress I'm sure is gonna blow up one day. :wow:

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps
Watched the film Mother that is on Netflix. Thought it would be more twisted than what I saw in the trailer. Can't really top licking blood off of your kid's knee.

Decent movie on co-dependency and grooming. Not something I'd recommend though. It was a long two hours.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Watched the film Mother that is on Netflix. Thought it would be more twisted than what I saw in the trailer. Can't really top licking blood off of your kid's knee.

Decent movie on co-dependency and grooming. Not something I'd recommend though. It was a long two hours.

You watch ヤクザと家族 yet?

Figaro

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 36 Chambers

Can you believe that shyt is based on a real life story :picard:

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps
Can you believe that shyt is based on a real life story :picard:

Yeah.

:francis:

This is a cruel and strange life we belong to.

I read the report, boy got off light.

There was a Korean film I watched last year that messed me up, Han Gon-Ju: A 17 year old's tears. Also based on a true story.

:merchant: