Thread of Korean Piff (Series')

Chaval

Pro
Daps
Here’s a synopsis for Flower of Evil -Cha Ji-Won (Moon Chae-Won) is a detective. She is married to Baek Hee-Sung (Lee Joon-Gi) and they a daughter. Baek Hee-Sung seems like a committed husband and father, but he hides his cruel past and lives under another person's identity.

heres the trailer

Chaval

Pro
Daps
Technically not true, the relationship with the wife was mad central to the plot

You’re definitely right about that , good callout , it’s super important but I meant moreso no romance as in genre wise where there’s no romance like there is in romantic types of drama , like u said the relationship is key to the story but it’s not on some lovey Dovey boyfriend/ girlfriend romantic scenes compared to other dramas have . Its more of a mystery thriller moreso than a mystery romance thriller is what I meant .

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
I guess the days of watching Korean dramas / movies on some sketchy websites are over. So many of them coming to Netflix.
:ohhh:

Netflix made a deal with SK a few years ago. I think Viki might have them beat in the amount they have but I cba to use their app.

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps
Episode 6 of Towako Omameda and her 3 ex-husbands was amazing but very abrupt. Around the last 10 minutes, things switched so drastically that I couldn't even place it. Still a great comedy. I think episode 6 is the highlight of the show thus far. The honesty of love/list being focused around an unknowing factor and once discovered it departs was well done.

:wow:

Started to watch confession (2010) and didn't expect the tears to start rolling so early. Waiting on the revenge now

:feedme:

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps
Yep. Confession is a dope movie. It hits all of the right notes in creating believable characters, works on the psychology behind motivations and comes with a satisfying ending.

8/10

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Anybody watching Juvenile Justice?

Not sure what to think yet since I'm only one ep. and a quarter in. Highlight so far is Judge Won-Jung ODing on the staff. :dead: