Thoughts that make your brain hurt

observe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The Forest Where Hope Died
What if...:lupe:

This world/universe was under a constant perpetual rebirth/death...through natural disasters, cosmic doomsdays, and warfare...?

Think back to the times the great Pyramids were built...5000 B.C. (roughly) :yeshrug:

If it only took 7,000 years to go from building Pyramids (an advanced art in itself) to having Twitter, where thoughts can be instantly transmitted throughout the globe and thrust into the collective consciousness we call "the internet"...

Who's to say that with the world supposedly being BILLIONS of years old, we (as a species) haven't been here before? Who's to say we as a species haven't been PAST this point, technologically, and some cataclysmic event (like the comets wiping out the dinosaurs, natural disasters or nuclear warfare) didn't ever wipe the earth like a clean slate, forcing life in itself to rebuild itself from the atom up...If we made that kind of progress in 7,000 years, how is it NOT possible that this theory could be correct? In the grand scheme of things where BILLIONS of years are in play... :ohhh:

I sometimes feel like this isn't our higest point, as a species or consciousness... :lupe:

:mindblown:

I heard they can't calculate the age of the earth because when tectonic plates shift the old layer of rock at the bottom get incinerated into the lava...and geologists can only measure the age of the earth by oldest layer of rock..:ohhh:

A.V.

reTIreMEnt: THE ALBUM (01/22) ALL DSPs
Daps
Reppin
#AnyCityGang
Your left boob is bigger because your heart is on the left side and that's why we wear wedding bands on the left hand because the vein from the ring finger goes leads to the heart. Now you know.

As an active heart surgeon who regularly looks at an open chest, I can verify that your heart and its position have nothing to do with the size of your breast. Especially the part about the fat layer on top of your heart.

And the heart is mainly in the center of your chest but is somewhat deviated towards the left (though not as much as quite a few people believe)

:patrice:

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
Hiphopfan456 said:
The imbalance of major cities in the U.S, like for example, why are there so many major cities between DC and Boston, but between Chicago and the West Coast, there's only Denver :mindblown:

why doesn't every state have at least one major city? Its mind blowing that the Dakotas don't have major cities.

This is actually easy to answer. It has to do with population density. More people settled along the coasts initially. As the population increased, it slowly spread West, but since there were so few major cities there weren't enough adequate medical facilities/hospitals so infant/birth-mother mortality was crazy high. To put it in-perspective: each woman would have to have about 4-5 children in order to keep the population stable in the area they settled. Also, humans require water to live, so early settlement sizes were dependent upon water availability. The more sources of water, the more people an area could/can support.​

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
Ok..tell me how the human brain works than..what am I thinking? You must know what I'm thinking cuz you know how the human brain works? It's sad when you let science limit what you can think and what you can't think....

If a scientist told me I couldn't imagine something cuz I needed a 400 IQ..I would look at him like:stopitslime:

But it's unfortunate you believe this nonsense...:russ: What a sad stupid life you live
Basically :dead:

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
What if...:lupe:

This world/universe was under a constant perpetual rebirth/death...through natural disasters, cosmic doomsdays, and warfare...?

Think back to the times the great Pyramids were built...5000 B.C. (roughly) :yeshrug:

If it only took 7,000 years to go from building Pyramids (an advanced art in itself) to having Twitter, where thoughts can be instantly transmitted throughout the globe and thrust into the collective consciousness we call "the internet"...

Who's to say that with the world supposedly being BILLIONS of years old, we (as a species) haven't been here before? Who's to say we as a species haven't been PAST this point, technologically, and some cataclysmic event (like the comets wiping out the dinosaurs, natural disasters or nuclear warfare) didn't ever wipe the earth like a clean slate, forcing life in itself to rebuild itself from the atom up...If we made that kind of progress in 7,000 years, how is it NOT possible that this theory could be correct? In the grand scheme of things where BILLIONS of years are in play... :ohhh:

I sometimes feel like this isn't our higest point, as a species or consciousness... :lupe:

:mindblown:
I think about this too.

street heat

merchant of death
Daps
Reppin
NULL
if the universe is expanding, what is outside of it ? if nothing, what IS nothing. is there even such thing ?

the fact i will die long before any questions about the mysteries of the universe are answered

Solano707

The Coli's dirty Afro-Mexicano
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California (Live in GA)
How can most women say that that the sex they get from their men ain't all that - but don't want to give their men enough practice to get good at??? :mindblown:

bzb

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
they say your life flashes before your eyes in near death experiences. they also say in that brief moment before you die your brain releases a chemical that allows you to transend dimensions, time, re-live experiences as if they are happening all over again or create completely new experiences. there are many instances where people don't even realize they're dreaming until they wake up...

how do we know we're not living out what we believe to be our entire lives in that near death moment (where you may have actually died) or in a dream?

if you asked yourself "is this real life? :dwillhuh:" how do you know the answer? :ld:

also bewildering...why do i know how to type out almost all the coli smilies on my phone without clicking the smiley button? :pachaha:

MoneyBags

Dapper Don Don Boss of Bosses Chief of Chiefs
Daps
Reppin
East Side!
What happens when we die? Does our soul move on to another dimension? Is the next dimension Heaven? Or is that it. Its over. Just black. :mindblown:

I think it's like how it was before you were born. I don't remember anything, no darkness, no nothing. Just waking up and being 4 years old.