Thoughts that make your brain hurt

sfgiants

BANNED
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not sure if you're trolling but good job..if my brain can imagine a Alien chick sucking my dikk on mount Olympus...that doesn't exist except I'm my wild imagination...than I'm sure my brain can imagine something that exists like a small string particle..

Don't let these dumb scientists tell you how to think....

the fact that you're thinking that imagining random things like alien sex is the same as conceptualizing things of this scale is proof enough that you don't know what you're talking about.

an atom to a string is what the observable universe is to us. the universe in itself is so vast we can't fathom it's size, or exactly what light years worth of distance from one star to another is :usure:
yes i'm sure you think that imagining yourself blowing an alien's back out is the same thing, but one thing involves your imagination and the other doesn't.
imagination is right brain, analysis n numbers n logic is right brain. so even your comparison is wrong.

anyone interested in seeing what this scale is, click this link

http://scaleofuniverse.com/

it's mind boggling. the size of a string is approx 10^-35.
that's:

MSP23661d71076gcdh9h5e700001eh12dcheecceffg

:mjpls:

observe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The Forest Where Hope Died
the fact that you're thinking that imagining random things like alien sex is the same as conceptualizing things of this scale is proof enough that you don't know what you're talking about.

an atom to a string is what the observable universe is to us. the universe in itself is so vast we can't fathom it's size, or exactly what light years worth of distance from one star to another is :usure:
yes i'm sure you think that imagining yourself blowing an alien's back out is the same thing, but one thing involves your imagination and the other doesn't.
imagination is right brain, analysis n numbers n logic is right brain. so even your comparison is wrong.

anyone interested in seeing what this scale is, click this link

http://scaleofuniverse.com/

it's mind boggling. the size of a string is approx 10^-35.
that's:

MSP23661d71076gcdh9h5e700001eh12dcheecceffg

:mjpls:

Dude ..no scientist knows how to the human brain works..they actually don't know shyt..they are putting limits on what people can or cannot imagine.,:russ:

there is no test in the world ever, to test creativity..

I can imagine a better world..what I can't imagine is my mom dying..can you imagine when brain cells spark with thoughts moving a zillion times faster than light speed? Scientists can't imagine that..but I can..so please..stop believing this bullshyt..

Clark Wayne

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
FL
I've recently been pondering what it would be like if we were our own versions of kryptonians.

Basically how Superman doesn't have any powers on his home planet Krypton but when he comes to Earth he has powers. I wonder if humans ever managed to set foot on a foreign planet would the different atmosphere and sun have an effect like that on us.

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
anything having to do with sizes and distances in the universe :mindblown:

i watch a lot of Through the Wormhole...How the Universe Works....Wonders of the Universe(Dr. Brian Cox is my physicist crush :wub:) etc on Sci channel and History channel. i love having my mindblown by some of the ridiculous numbers they stay throwing out.
i'll just sit there contemplating like :wtf: :dwillhuh: :wow: :why: :sadcam: :unsure: :leon: :win: :hamster:
You forgot :lupe:

HoLLaBaCK

SOHH ICEY
Daps
Reppin
New York
Why Nike continues to do such limited releases...I mean it's like they don't want to make money :mindblown:

sfgiants

BANNED
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dude ..no scientist knows how to the human brain works..they actually don't know shyt..they are putting limits on what people can or cannot imagine.,:russ:

there is no test in the world ever, to test creativity..

I can imagine a better world..what I can't imagine is my mom dying..can you imagine when brain cells spark with thoughts moving a zillion times faster than light speed? Scientists can't imagine that..but I can..so please..stop believing this bullshyt..

I really hope for our country's sake that you don't procreate. China and India are pumping out engineers every second and if you're any indication of where our talent pool will be coming from it's a wrap.
Secondly I hope you're like a sophomore in high school, because if there's an adult behind your account... :dead:

this isn't about creativity you halfwit, and LMAO @ scientists don't know how the brain works :dead:
i mean, i was 13 and i knew better than to make idiotic statements like that.. and then you think you reinforce your imbecilic statements by saying you "can't imagine your mom dying" but you can imagine brain cells "sparking" at a "zillion times" faster than light speed :dead:

i'm being trolled right... nobody is this openly stupid.... right? you're trolling me right now, that's what's happening. i hope for your sake that you're joking with the statements i quoted, because if you aren't, i genuinely hope you're sterile because the last thing i want is my tax money supporting your brain dead brood for the next 70 years

observe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The Forest Where Hope Died
I really hope for our country's sake that you don't procreate. China and India are pumping out engineers every second and if you're any indication of where our talent pool will be coming from it's a wrap.
Secondly I hope you're like a sophomore in high school, because if there's an adult behind your account... :dead:

this isn't about creativity you halfwit, and LMAO @ scientists don't know how the brain works :dead:
i mean, i was 13 and i knew better than to make idiotic statements like that.. and then you think you reinforce your imbecilic statements by saying you "can't imagine your mom dying" but you can imagine brain cells "sparking" at a "zillion times" faster than light speed :dead:

i'm being trolled right... nobody is this openly stupid.... right? you're trolling me right now, that's what's happening. i hope for your sake that you're joking with the statements i quoted, because if you aren't, i genuinely hope you're sterile because the last thing i want is my tax money supporting your brain dead brood for the next 70 years

Ok..tell me how the human brain works than..what am I thinking? You must know what I'm thinking cuz you know how the human brain works? It's sad when you let science limit what you can think and what you can't think....

If a scientist told me I couldn't imagine something cuz I needed a 400 IQ..I would look at him like:stopitslime:

But it's unfortunate you believe this nonsense...:russ: What a sad stupid life you live

A.V.

reTIreMEnt: THE ALBUM (01/22) ALL DSPs
Daps
Reppin
#AnyCityGang
What if...:lupe:

This world/universe was under a constant perpetual rebirth/death...through natural disasters, cosmic doomsdays, and warfare...?

Think back to the times the great Pyramids were built...5000 B.C. (roughly) :yeshrug:

If it only took 7,000 years to go from building Pyramids (an advanced art in itself) to having Twitter, where thoughts can be instantly transmitted throughout the globe and thrust into the collective consciousness we call "the internet"...

Who's to say that with the world supposedly being BILLIONS of years old, we (as a species) haven't been here before? Who's to say we as a species haven't been PAST this point, technologically, and some cataclysmic event (like the comets wiping out the dinosaurs, natural disasters or nuclear warfare) didn't ever wipe the earth like a clean slate, forcing life in itself to rebuild itself from the atom up...If we made that kind of progress in 7,000 years, how is it NOT possible that this theory could be correct? In the grand scheme of things where BILLIONS of years are in play... :ohhh:

I sometimes feel like this isn't our higest point, as a species or consciousness... :lupe:

:mindblown: