Thoughts that make your brain hurt

Daps
Reppin
VOID
Why is it that people can go to school for 16 years (from 1st grade to college) and still not know the difference between "their", "they're", and "there"?

Nymeria

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Dorne.
The idea that we could have been born another person or that perhaps we WERE other people. I used to think about this all the time as a kid, like how am I here right now in this body? What if I had been born another person? Hell, another species or life form all together? What would it be like? What would I be like? Would I be the same? Out of all the billions of people on this Earth, how is it my soul found this body? What is my purpose? Where will this life lead me?

I was a strange kid lol.

Daps
Reppin
VOID
Earth from Space

pale-blue-dot1.jpg

We really are insignificant :dwillhuh:

And yet we as human fight each other over the pettiest bullshyt.

WE really are our own worst enemy (or best friend...you decide)...
carl-sagan.jpg

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
What happens after I die? What happens if the universe just blows up one day? Is the universe in a black hole? Are we being controlled?

Arris

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
:lupe: just thinking about the day when I'm 80 and getting out of bed is a struggle :old: and you can't move around like you want to. everyone likes to say they won't be that stubborn elderly person desperately clinging to their independence, but you won't know how you'll feel till you actually get in that situation.

A.V.

reTIreMEnt: THE ALBUM (01/22) ALL DSPs
Daps
Reppin
#AnyCityGang
you stupid, inbred idiotic mutant... knowing how the brain works is completely different from reading minds. how the fukk do you confuse mind reading with understanding brain function? seriously how stupid are you? now i know im not being trolled, i'm talking to arguably the stupidest person i've come across on this site.

the fact that you think that your mind can conceptualize things at the same level as a scientists is so absurd and arrogant, especially since you clearly have zero post high school education.. the things you type are things i probably wouldn't even utter in middle school. you thinking your diarrhea brain is on the same level as physicists and neuroscientists :dead:

but nobody, NOBODY knows how the brain works

human-brain1.jpg

your brain doesn't regulate things like hunger, sexual drive, heart rate, body temperature, etc. it isn't connected to the central nervous system (what's that??? nobody knows how our bodies work either, right?)

"Nobody knows how the brain works"
"I CAN imagine planck scales and string theory, but i CAN'T imagine my mom dying"

:heh: :dead: you are one incredibly stupid and ignorant pile of shyt. no offense. but you are very very stupid.

Just...... :lupe:......vulgar :wow:

Daps
Multiverse theories. That if the this plain of existence is infact infinite with a finite set of objects that occupy it then it's inevitable that the universe repeat itself. Meaning that somewhere far far away there is another planet identical to this one in which I am typing this message right now....thinking about this makes me think of all the seemingly small choices I have made and what other choices would I have had to make because of it. What universe has the version of me in which I have reached my full potential? I'd like to meet that person. I bet I'd be a piece of sh)t. Is there actually a planet out there in which every possible event left up to chance plays in my favor? Well that means that there's a universe like that for everyone. Who's universe is this one we're living in? Someone at some point has to have lived a perfect life here. Maybe that person died a long time ago. Maybe they haven't been born yet ? Fuk it I'm goin to bed

Last edited:

Arcavian

Him Downstairs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
What if the mentally handicapped were all normal people trapped in their mind?

What if it happened to you? Imagine everything that makes you you being in your conscious and your body not responding the way it normally does. You sentences come out as grunts, your limbs contort instead of doing what you intend, and your aware of it.

What if that is what death is really like? Permanent sleep paralysis, but you can hear it all.