Thoughts that make your brain hurt

ryshy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
newwave
My IQ is waaayyyy lower than 400 and I can imagine how small it is..it just means its invisible to my human eye..
dog u cant even see the dustmites on ur bed theyre only like 10x magnification, this shyt is probably like 10^30 magnification, probably more

ryshy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
newwave
If you clone someone, are they still that same person.

Like say if ur mom passes, but scientisst clone her. Is that really still YOUR mom?
tumblr_lm6054FL0w1qdlkgg.gif

Canada Goose

Pooping on your head :umad:
Daps
Reppin
A lake near Tampa FL
A lot of religious related stuff....

The imbalance of major cities in the U.S, like for example, why are there so many major cities between DC and Boston, but between Chicago and the West Coast, there's only Denver :mindblown:

why doesn't every state have at least one major city? Its mind blowing that the Dakotas don't have major cities.

How do people live in the deep country :mindblown:

I mean DEEP in the country where there isn't a major city for miles and take hours to travel to them. I mean outside of the entertainment in your home, what do they do for fun? :mindblown:

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
how my left boob is bigger than my right and how the hair on the right side of my head is curlier
Genetic deformity or leftover milk from pregnancy that hardened in your breast

1 side of your hair is curly because you use your cell phone too much on the right side and the radio is effecting your follicles.

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
What's exactly the difference between a , and ; when their both clauses :lupe:

observe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The Forest Where Hope Died
lol.. no, you cant. our brains cant imagine things in those scales.

Not sure if you're trolling but good job..if my brain can imagine a Alien chick sucking my dikk on mount Olympus...that doesn't exist except I'm my wild imagination...than I'm sure my brain can imagine something that exists like a small string particle..

Don't let these dumb scientists tell you how to think....