Thoughts that make your brain hurt

sfgiants

BANNED
Daps
Reppin
NULL
for those with time to watch vids:

starting @ 3:45 :mindblown: and everything thereafter about fibonacci sequence and golden ratio being everywhere

then the shyt in this video about all these ancient ruins/pyramid sites being aligned :ohhh:

It has been determined that there is a 25,000 mile long circle which goes directly through much of the most significant sites across the globe.
SOUTH AMERICA:
Paracas, Peru
Nazca, Peru
Ollantaytambo
Macchu Pichu
Sacsayhuaman
Paratoari
AFRICA:
Mali (Dogon territory)
Tassili N’Ajjer in Algeria
Siwa, Egypt
Giza, Egypt
Petra
Ur

Persepolis, Iran
Mohenjo Daro, Pakistan
Khajuraho
Pyay
Sukothai, Thailand
Angkor Wat
Preah Vihear, Cambodia

Easter Island

401943_674905192525805_1877225581_n.jpg

sfgiants

BANNED
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ok..tell me how the human brain works than..what am I thinking? You must know what I'm thinking cuz you know how the human brain works? It's sad when you let science limit what you can think and what you can't think....

If a scientist told me I couldn't imagine something cuz I needed a 400 IQ..I would look at him like:stopitslime:

But it's unfortunate you believe this nonsense...:russ: What a sad stupid life you live

you stupid, inbred idiotic mutant... knowing how the brain works is completely different from reading minds. how the fukk do you confuse mind reading with understanding brain function? seriously how stupid are you? now i know im not being trolled, i'm talking to arguably the stupidest person i've come across on this site.

the fact that you think that your mind can conceptualize things at the same level as a scientists is so absurd and arrogant, especially since you clearly have zero post high school education.. the things you type are things i probably wouldn't even utter in middle school. you thinking your diarrhea brain is on the same level as physicists and neuroscientists :dead:

but nobody, NOBODY knows how the brain works

human-brain1.jpg

your brain doesn't regulate things like hunger, sexual drive, heart rate, body temperature, etc. it isn't connected to the central nervous system (what's that??? nobody knows how our bodies work either, right?)

"Nobody knows how the brain works"
"I CAN imagine planck scales and string theory, but i CAN'T imagine my mom dying"

:heh: :dead: you are one incredibly stupid and ignorant pile of shyt. no offense. but you are very very stupid.

Kuuuuush

Riiiiiiiiight
Daps
The golden ratio showing itself in nature
Snowflakes
Pineal Gland
Fingerprints
So we know Bob shot the sheriff but who killed the deputy?

Nintendough

#Kliq
Daps
Reppin
Eagles, Canes, Kliq, Sixers
for those with time to watch vids:

starting @ 3:45 :mindblown: and everything thereafter about fibonacci sequence and golden ratio being everywhere

then the shyt in this video about all these ancient ruins/pyramid sites being aligned :ohhh:

It has been determined that there is a 25,000 mile long circle which goes directly through much of the most significant sites across the globe.
SOUTH AMERICA:
Paracas, Peru
Nazca, Peru
Ollantaytambo
Macchu Pichu
Sacsayhuaman
Paratoari
AFRICA:
Mali (Dogon territory)
Tassili N’Ajjer in Algeria
Siwa, Egypt
Giza, Egypt
Petra
Ur

Persepolis, Iran
Mohenjo Daro, Pakistan
Khajuraho
Pyay
Sukothai, Thailand
Angkor Wat
Preah Vihear, Cambodia

Easter Island
401943_674905192525805_1877225581_n.jpg

th

ChrisDorner

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Hell
shyt that makes my brain hurt?

I sometimes wonder, if God is real, did he just spawn out of nowhere or was he.. Created :merchant:

And who created God's creator :merchant:

And so on, and so forth, it bothers me we'll never have definite answers to these questions

Flay Mayweather

Superstar
Daps
String theory > all
string theory

1. Everything is made of molecules
2. Molecules are made of atoms .
3. Atoms are made of electrons, protons, and neutrons
4. Electrons, protons, and neutrons can be split in half to create quarks.
5. Quarks are actually made of even smaller pieces, called strings.
Strings are eleven-dimensional (ten dimensions + time) bits of energy that not only make up the above particles but create forces including gravity, electromagnetism, strong nuclear forces, weak nuclear forces, and a few other forces that have not yet been discovered.
Strings are so infitnitesimally small that anyone with an IQ of less that 400 (ie, all humans) is incapable of imagining how small they are. To give you an example,
an atom is to a string as the observable universe is to human beings. or,
imagine an atom of hydrogen was the size of the solar system. On the same scale, a single string would be the size of small tree.

:beli: :why::snoop::huhldup::whoa::damn::mindblown::wtf::dead::skip::merchant:

I don't about this one.

Some theorists think the universe is still growing and it will stretch infinitely.

I think the universe stretches infinitely but have a ending point it will never reach. Let's say the universe has
point A= The beginning
point C= Ending

We're point B, but our distance in the universe can't be measured since the universe is still expanding.

A and C can't touch

To an atom, strings are A and C. Making atoms B.

It will look like this

A B C
***************** Infinite ******************

This means the size of strings to atoms, compared to our view of the universe, is the opposite in size of B, between A and C

You can say the universe in only the space between A and C

Strings are opposite in size of which lies between A and C, but will never reach A and C.

To sum this all together

We're B
Atoms are B

The universe is after A and before C

Strings are after A and before C

Strings exist with B, but B will never see strings.

Strings are the law that holds the universe but does not expand pass C. After C is neither here or other, so you can say that's where "nothingness" resides. The laws of string doesn't apply after C since strings can never reach there without A meeting C.

Strings are to atoms as we are to the universe. Order(strings) to Chaos(atoms) to Order (Universe) to Chaos(us)

:lupe: That's how I think of it as

Berniewood Hogan

IT'S BERNIE SANDERS WITH A STEEL CHAIR!
Daps
Reppin
nWg
IF THE PYTHONS ARE 24 INCHES BROTHER, WHAT HAPPENS IF YOU DIVIDE EACH OF THOSE INCHES IN HALF, DUDE? AND THEN DIVIDE THOSE HALF INCHES IN HALF, MEAN GENE! YOU CAN HALVE THE PORTIONS OF THE PYTHONS INDEFINITELY, BROTHER! SO ARE MY PYTHONS INFINITE, HULKAMANIACS?

tumblr_mbvylvX5KQ1qhjbxeo1_400.gif

sfgiants

BANNED
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't about this one.

Some theorists think the universe is still growing and it will stretch infinitely.

I think the universe stretches infinitely but have a ending point it will never reach. Let's say the universe has
point A= The beginning
point C= Ending

We're point B, but our distance in the universe can't be measured since the universe is still expanding.

A and C can't touch

To an atom, strings are A and C. Making atoms B.

It will look like this

A B C
***************** Infinite ******************

This means the size of strings to atoms, compared to our view of the universe, is the opposite in size of B, between A and C

You can say the universe in only the space between A and C

Strings are opposite in size of which lies between A and C, but will never reach A and C.

To sum this all together

We're B
Atoms are B

The universe is after A and before C

Strings are after A and before C

Strings exist with B, but B will never see strings.

Strings are the law that holds the universe but does not expand pass C. After C is neither here or other, so you can say that's where "nothingness" resides. The laws of string doesn't apply after C since strings can never reach there without A meeting C.

Strings are to atoms as we are to the universe. Order(strings) to Chaos(atoms) to Order (Universe) to Chaos(us)

:lupe: That's how I think of it as

i think you misread, the analogy isn't about the size of the universe or whether it's expanding or not, or about distances between points. it's solely about scale.
a similar example would be to say "an atom is to a string as a blue whale is to a flea"

except the size difference between a string and an atom is inconceivably immense.
like the size difference between a human being and the observable universe. and despite certain people's protests, our brains cannot imagine things in that scale

Flay Mayweather

Superstar
Daps
i think you misread, the analogy isn't about the size of the universe or whether it's expanding or not, or about distances between points. it's solely about scale.
a similar example would be to say "an atom is to a string as a blue whale is to a flea"

except the size difference between a string and an atom is inconceivably immense.
like the size difference between a human being and the observable universe. and despite certain people's protests, our brains cannot imagine things in that scale

I was just letting my thoughts flow breh

It's hard to trying to rely my thoughts about something that we shouldn't be able to explain.
Question: If a string exist in the 11th dimension, it's size shouldn't be able to fit a scale, right?

We don't have a clear understanding of how things are like outside of our 3D world