Thoughts on These 4KTVs for PS5?

SuavePrince

All Star
Daps
6424672_sd.jpg;maxHeight=640;maxWidth=550

Z_XBR55X900H.jpg

I know people shyt on the nanocell tvs but the 65inch nanocell90 looks great while gaming

6401917_sd.jpg;maxHeight=640;maxWidth=550

Kwéyòl

Moon walking seeing moon people
Daps
Reppin
St.Lucia,Dominica n St.Croix
Good god gamers are elitist as fukk:deadmanny:

This thread is full of people telling OP his TV choices are trash, and anything below 55” is trash:deadrose:
I thought consoles exist now cause people don’t want to break the bank on pc:mjgrin:. If you dropping 2k on tv plus console might as well go pc in my opinion especially since these qled oled boughta drop price in 2-3 years

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
Good god gamers are elitist as fukk:deadmanny:

This thread is full of people telling OP his TV choices are trash, and anything below 55” is trash:deadrose:
You're right :francis:. We should be shytting on his broke boy budget
full

I guess the point is if you aren't going over 55in why even need 4K. And you are asking for a TV with next gen specs you need to also spend next gen money. I always find the TV I want and just wait for it to drop in price. TVs are like phones manufacturers come out with new models every year.
By that logic there's no point in buying a 4K monitor :skip:

ItWasWritten

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Scriptures
no they aren’t they are 10ms in game mode which lowers image quality I’m true 4K they are 17 mins and up

and the motion response time is 32ms you can look this shyt up

stop arguing like a woman and listen to facts

the man asked a question and I gave him a real answer TVs has high input lag and low color gamut they can’t do hdr

You truly are a moron, anything under 35ms is acceptable

Man sit down you just want have to be right, you have no idea what you're talking about.

Stick to pc nerd

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I don’t think it’s elitist to tell op that if he wants a true 4k experience he needs a better tv.

That was my mistake all i was worried about was 4k and hdr and i got a substandard tv that I’m now replacing with another one only three years later because I’ll be damned if i have to play my glorious cyberpunk on this :smugdraper:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
You truly are a moron, anything under 35ms is acceptable

Man sit down you just want have to be right, you have no idea what you're talking about.

Stick to pc nerd

shut your lame ass up, you crying like a little bytch every time you reply to me, I was just telling him TV is not good
I'm not even shytting on consoles, 120z 4k is hard to do, PC can'r even do consistently, what the fukk do you expect a console with the performance of the 2070 to be able to do, it's not realistic

only reason its under 35 is because it can't do HDR, HDR increases the input lag on these TVs

You talking about teraflops on Xbox like a fukking nerd like that means something in actually performance

get fukking life you bum ass loser, you setting here being combative 100 percent of the time no goddamn reason

fukking virgin

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Honestly, its offputting. I can enjoy fukkery here and there, but I think OP just wanted to know what TV's would be good for his price range, not to get a lecture of how his choices are garbage. There's a way to say these things without seeming like an a$$hole.

While I see your point, not everyone is going to fully utilize the features of their electronics because they either don't want to or can spend that type of money. Depending on the consumer's circumstances (where are the putting the TV, how close are they sitting to it, how much they are willing to spend, etc) a lower priced set might be appropriate. There are actually better spec'd TV's at around OP's price range could be looked at as an alternative.

Bro, how many new iPhones/Galaxy/laptops/tablets are bought every year where people don't fully take advantage of all the product has to offer? What's going to be so different about these consoles?

Yes, getting a 65" 4K 120hz LG OLED with HDMI 2.1 is going to work fantastically with a PS5/XSX. That doesn't mean these consoles won't look good on a lesser set. Also, all these bells and whistles not everyone is going to care about, but they still want to have the newest thing. The OP already placed some of his criteria in the OP. If you wanted to help him out and steer him out of the sets he showed, you would probably ask more about his circumstances and get a better idea of what is important to him versus just telling him his TV choices is garbage and save up for a $2,500+ set.

My god:gucci:

Nobody telling him to spend 2500 :mjlol: Stop with the hyperbolic. We just telling him it’s a complete waste of time to buy a 4K tv at that size. There are plenty of decent models to be had between 500 and 1k. These lower end models are awful for gaming

ItWasWritten

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Scriptures
shut your lame ass up, you crying like a little bytch every time you reply to me, I was just telling him TV is not good
I'm not even shytting on consoles, 120z 4k is hard to do, PC can'r even do consistently, what the fukk do you expect a console with the performance of the 2070 to be able to do, it's not realistic

only reason its under 35 is because it can't do HDR, HDR increases the input lag on these TVs

You talking about teraflops on Xbox like a fukking nerd like that means something in actually performance

get fukking life you bum ass loser, you setting here being combative 100 percent of the time no goddamn reason

fukking virgin

Exposed and furious

Bubba T

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Nobody telling him to spend 2500 :mjlol: Stop with the hyperbolic. We just telling him it’s a complete waste of time to buy a 4K tv at that size. There are plenty of decent models to be had between 500 and 1k. These lower end models are awful for gaming

The OP said he wanted something good for his budget and for something less than 50 inches.

People waltzed in here and instead of showing him some options or giving an honest critique of the sets he showed talked about features he may not give a shyt about. We don’t know how far OP plans to sit from this set but we just said anything under 50 inches isn’t worth it:deadmanny:

The OP gave his max budget. It’s fine to add that there are better sets out there but to be completely dismissive of OPs criteria is elitist as fukk:dead: