Ayo

SOHH 2001
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Back in MIA
LG C9 if you can still get one.

CX otherwise.

Haven't researched anything any cheaper.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
LG C9 if you can still get one.

CX otherwise.

Haven't researched anything any cheaper.
I got a C9 in one room and a C7 in the other. I don't ever wanna go back to using LCD TVs again. I do miss the brightness but all the uniformity issues with LCDs bother me. Especially the backlight bleeding and flashlighting.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Damn, let OP enjoy his 33” zenith tv in peace

source.gif

Greenhornet

A God Among Kings
Daps
Reppin
Rochester Ny
unless you playing competitively dont worry about what these nikkas say ... go cop that TCL and just enjoy... make sure its HDR

that over the top latency and shyt isnt going to change you playing normal games ... you're better off spending the money you save on both consoles

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Damn, let OP enjoy his 33” zenith tv in peace

source.gif
:mjlol:

unless you playing competitively dont worry about what these nikkas say ... go cop that TCL and just enjoy... make sure its HDR

that over the top latency and shyt isnt going to change you playing normal games ... you're better off spending the money you save on both consoles

Listen to this foolery if you want. Have your PS5 looking like PS4:francis:

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI

That's the thing tho, you're not getting true HDR for what breh is looking to spend.

I agree that latency and shyt isnt as important if you dont game competitive, but local dimming is the difference between someone being blown away their first time seeing HDR and someone seeing it and thinking it's just some overhyped gimmick like 3d TVs were.

It reminds me of the nikkas who would cop 50 inch 720p TVs at the beginning of the ps3/360 era.

Greenhornet

A God Among Kings
Daps
Reppin
Rochester Ny
:mjlol:

Listen to this foolery if you want. Have your PS5 looking like PS4:francis:

My setup bang
Can't compare something that's not even 4k to full throttle shyt. Nothing will look bad as ps4, even pro was checkerboard.

2435hB.jpg

Other dude above me was right about "real" vs "fake" hdr....but for 1000$ more to see deeper black picture....I'll take the 70% true shyt if I could go back again. Go to the store OP and look at the difference in person...they are all gonna look pretty good at this point. If you plan on having the TV for decade plus, I guess you might as well spend the extra dough...but you good either way. If I post videos of the difference I'll get flamed but they are out there.

Malik1time

What you looking at?
Daps
Reppin
Queens
Can someone recommend me what I should look for when buying a monitor for ps5?:francis:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Can someone recommend me what I should look for when buying a monitor for ps5?:francis:

4k monitors are trash, they have inferior panels compared to TVs and got HDR worst than TCL TVs

and if you want a 4k120hz monitor it cost as much as an OLED TV for only a 27 inch so you might as well buy an OLED TV that's why I did

but since the PRO can't do 120 hz, you can get 4k monitor for around 500 bucks but it won't have HDR, so you might as well get the TCL 6 series, which is like 600 and 55 inches, it can do legit HDR only TV in that price range that can