Thoughts on These 4KTVs for PS5?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why are these trash TVs?:jbhmm:

Why do you say it’s not real HDR? Screen quality?:jbhmm:

Exactly. shyt is ridiculous. :snoop:

But by the time PS5 games start using 4K/130 wouldn’t these TVs be outdated?:jbhmm:

the tv had to be able to display enough colors and get bright enough to implement hdr they can’t do it it’s a faux effect on those TVs

plus they have high input lag and the tcl is just better for the price it’s not bad

ItWasWritten

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Scriptures
first sentence in the article says according to lmao it’s not official or verified

there hasn’t been any footage of any of these games running 4K 60 and you believe it’s 120 FPS is possible because you have no clue what you are talking about and don’t want to learn

Silence

You’re done and have been disproved.

Good day

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
If you aren’t getting 50 inches where 4K resolution actually is noticeable just stick with a monitor for real. Y’all cats try to nickle and dime with these cheap ass small Samsungs with 80ms of latency :mjlol:

This is why I didn't even participate in the thread, when I could have had the 1st or 2nd reply. Fools want to spend nothing in a TV, and enjoy fancy PCs and consoles. If you're gonna play on a 200 dollar Black Friday Walmart special, you might as well stick with your old console:mjlol:

Good god gamers are elitist as fukk:deadmanny:

This thread is full of people telling OP his TV choices are trash, and anything below 55” is trash:deadrose:

My guy, he asked about TVs for a fancy ass new console, then put up links to wack ass sets that won't take advantage of it. People are telling him the truth. I used to try to help because I'm into TVs/Home Theater and am one of the experts around here, but people are completely unrealistic trying to spend under 500 and want all these bells and whistles. I get looked at crazy because I tell them to save up for an OLED, or if you must, a good Samsung. It just doesn't work like that:snoop:

ItWasWritten

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Scriptures
the tv had to be able to display enough colors and get bright enough to implement hdr they can’t do it it’s a faux effect on those TVs

plus they have high input lag and the tcl is just better for the price it’s not bad

None of the TVs he posted have high input lag ...

Listen man stick to Nerd machines ...

You’re out of your league

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Silence

You’re done and have been disproved.

Good day

No until they game comes out and tested to run at 120hz i will be disproved

they stayed 4K 60fps would be the standard this gen and that was lie

So articles don’t mean shyt goofy

also the only 4K 120hz TVs or monitors cost 1500 and up

hardly worth the investment to play one FPS shooter most people use 1080p monitors for anyway which hdmi 2.0 can do 120hz at 1080p and 1440p

And just because the system can output 120hz doesn’t mean that’s the FPS you are going to get that is what you don’t understand

ItWasWritten

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Scriptures
No until they game comes out and tested to run at 120hz i will be disproved

they stayed 4K 60fps would be the standard this gen and that was lie

So articles don’t mean shyt goofy

also the only 4K 120hz TVs or monitors cost 1500 and up

hardly worth the investment to play one FPS shooter most people use 1080p monitors for anyway which hdmi 2.0 can do 120hz at 1080p and 1440p

And just because the system can output 120hz doesn’t mean that’s the FPS you are going to get that is what you don’t understand

The Xbox Series S a 4 teraflop machine already ran gears at 120

I’m sure the ps5 and Series X will be fine , he will need hdmi 2.1 because TVs aren’t going to be native 120 without it ...

Even if the resolution is lower then 4k he won’t get the frame benefit ...

NotAnFBIagent

[redacted]
Daps
Good god gamers are elitist as fukk:deadmanny:

This thread is full of people telling OP his TV choices are trash, and anything below 55” is trash:deadrose:
If you aren't gaming in 8k resolution on a 75 inch or better you might as well be playing on a phone screen tbh :ufdup:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
The Xbox Series S a 4 teraflop machine already ran gears at 120

I’m sure the ps5 and Series X will be fine , he will need hdmi 2.1 because TVs aren’t going to be native 120 without it ...

Even if the resolution is lower then 4k he won’t get the frame benefit ...

they are literally two TVs you can buy that do 120hz not that interpolated bullshyt and I own one of them

Gears of war 5 is a last gen came and it’s trash nobody dropping 1509 on tv to play no goddam gears of war

X box hasn’t shown one god damn next gen game

Daps
Reppin
NULL
None of the TVs he posted have high input lag ...

Listen man stick to Nerd machines ...

You’re out of your league

The only nerd is you

you can look the TVs up on rtings.com they not good for gaming and the tcl is rated higher because he has real hdr with low input lag at 4K the input lag increases on those TVs dumb ass

NotAnFBIagent

[redacted]
Daps
This is why I didn't even participate in the thread, when I could have had the 1st or 2nd reply. Fools want to spend nothing in a TV, and enjoy fancy PCs and consoles. If you're gonna play on a 200 dollar Black Friday Walmart special, you might as well stick with your old console:mjlol:

My guy, he asked about TVs for a fancy ass new console, then put up links to wack ass sets that won't take advantage of it. People are telling him the truth. I used to try to help because I'm into TVs/Home Theater and am one of the experts around here, but people are completely unrealistic trying to spend under 500 and want all these bells and whistles. I get looked at crazy because I tell them to save up for an OLED, or if you must, a good Samsung. It just doesn't work like that:snoop:
58" Class NU6080 Smart 4K UHD TV (2019) TVs - UN58NU6080FXZA | Samsung US

I got this for $350
Is my tv trash :lupe:

Bubba T

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
yeah it use to be PC players that talked like this...somewhere it spilled over into console gaming too...

Honestly, its offputting. I can enjoy fukkery here and there, but I think OP just wanted to know what TV's would be good for his price range, not to get a lecture of how his choices are garbage. There's a way to say these things without seeming like an a$$hole.

I guess the point is if you aren't going over 55in why even need 4K. And you are asking for a TV with next gen specs you need to also spend next gen money. I always find the TV I want and just wait for it to drop in price. TVs are like phones manufacturers come out with new models every year.

While I see your point, not everyone is going to fully utilize the features of their electronics because they either don't want to or can spend that type of money. Depending on the consumer's circumstances (where are the putting the TV, how close are they sitting to it, how much they are willing to spend, etc) a lower priced set might be appropriate. There are actually better spec'd TV's at around OP's price range could be looked at as an alternative.

Bro, how many new iPhones/Galaxy/laptops/tablets are bought every year where people don't fully take advantage of all the product has to offer? What's going to be so different about these consoles?

Yes, getting a 65" 4K 120hz LG OLED with HDMI 2.1 is going to work fantastically with a PS5/XSX. That doesn't mean these consoles won't look good on a lesser set. Also, all these bells and whistles not everyone is going to care about, but they still want to have the newest thing. The OP already placed some of his criteria in the OP. If you wanted to help him out and steer him out of the sets he showed, you would probably ask more about his circumstances and get a better idea of what is important to him versus just telling him his TV choices is garbage and save up for a $2,500+ set.

My god:gucci:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
All 10ms and below

Sit down

no they aren’t they are 10ms in game mode which lowers image quality I’m true 4K they are 17 mins and up

and the motion response time is 32ms you can look this shyt up

stop arguing like a woman and listen to facts

the man asked a question and I gave him a real answer TVs has high input lag and low color gamut they can’t do hdr