Thoughts on These 4KTVs for PS5?

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why are these trash TVs?:jbhmm:
The next gen consoles can't do 4k 120hz so them Having HDMI 2.1 is a non factor

those TVs are trash because they can't do real HDR which you will need for the ps5, so if you want a cheap TV I suggest you get the TCL 6 series because at least you can have some real cheaper
https://www.bestbuy.com/site/tcl-55...v0bv2po0bXLxFNCLMrgaAoPJEALw_wcB&gclsrc=aw.ds
and is the only TV at this price that can deliver a HDR with wide enough color gamut
Why do you say it’s not real HDR? Screen quality?:jbhmm:

Mans is gonna tell you get a damn near thousand dollar tv :pachaha:
Exactly. shyt is ridiculous. :snoop:

better to future proof yourself
But by the time PS5 games start using 4K/130 wouldn’t these TVs be outdated?:jbhmm:

ItWasWritten

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Scriptures
HDMI 2.1 is for 4k 120hz, which the PS5 can't do, so he doesn't need a TV with HDMI 2.1

don't believe me even the sony products manager says it, because its just a simply fact

HDMI 2.1 isn’t necessary for PS5, says Sony product manager | TechRadar

Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War will run at 4K and 120fps on PS5 and Xbox Series X | GamesRadar+

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vg...ck-ops-cold-war-120fps-ps5-xbox-series-x/amp/
Rainbow Six Siege is targeting 4K at 120 FPS on next-gen consoles | EGM

All PS5 and Xbox Series X games that support 120fps

Once again you’re wrong and don’t know shyt

plus all those TVs he posted are native 60hz panels leaving him without the option to enjoy higher frame rates at any resolution ...

Breh please just sit the Fukk down and go back to slurping pc’s

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
The next gen consoles can't do 4k 120hz so them Having HDMI 2.1 is a non factor

those TVs are trash because they can't do real HDR which you will need for the ps5, so if you want a cheap TV I suggest you get the TCL 6 series because at least you can have some real cheaper
https://www.bestbuy.com/site/tcl-55...v0bv2po0bXLxFNCLMrgaAoPJEALw_wcB&gclsrc=aw.ds
and is the only TV at this price that can deliver a HDR with wide enough color gamut

Can’t is a strong word. titles like COD and RS Seige can reach those specs and that’s huge for competitive gaming. Plus 2-3 years in the cycle you never know once devs fully dedicate to the consoles and don’t have to spend time spread out cross gen. It’s all about future proofing

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Sofar I can't think of a reason to go out and buy a fancy 4k hdmi 2.1 tv if all you plan on gaming on is a ps5

Does the ps5 even support hdmi 2.1... or will it have much that will take advantage of it?

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

gtj1982

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
America's Darkside--210
Good god gamers are elitist as fukk:deadmanny:

This thread is full of people telling OP his TV choices are trash, and anything below 55” is trash:deadrose:

I guess the point is if you aren't going over 55in why even need 4K. And you are asking for a TV with next gen specs you need to also spend next gen money. I always find the TV I want and just wait for it to drop in price. TVs are like phones manufacturers come out with new models every year.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War will run at 4K and 120fps on PS5 and Xbox Series X | GamesRadar+

Rainbow Six Siege is targeting 4K at 120 FPS on next-gen consoles | EGM

All PS5 and Xbox Series X games that support 120fps

Once again you’re wrong and don’t know shyt

plus all those TVs he posted are native 60hz panels leaving him without the option to enjoy higher frame rates at any resolution ...

Breh please just sit the Fukk down and go back to slurping pc’s

first sentence in the article says according to lmao it’s not official or verified

there hasn’t been any footage of any of these games running 4K 60 and you believe it’s 120 FPS is possible because you have no clue what you are talking about and don’t want to learn

Daps
Reppin
NULL
The
Can’t is a strong word. titles like COD and RS Seige can reach those specs and that’s huge for competitive gaming. Plus 2-3 years in the cycle you never know once devs fully dedicate to the consoles and don’t have to spend time spread out cross gen. It’s all about future proofing

they won’t reach 120 at 4K the system
Outputs 120hz so you can probably benefit from the extra frames which will be around 70 at the most