Thoughts on millenial cacs who are down for the cause

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
I kno alot of cats on here is wet behind the ears, but have some perspective.

studmvt1.jpg

Act like you didnt have cacs that was "down" for the cause back in the 60's and 70's. Guess what happened to them? They got old, conservative and eventually fell in with their own tribe. People in general tend to become less liberal the older the get, but cacs will flip the script on you once they see the benefits of dat' white privilege. There are literally centuries of history that says the white man is not to be trusted and nikkas still eager to love them down.

And you're dead on with this. Obviously younger cats wont remember or know about CACs who were "down for the cause" back in the civil rights era, but if they were really "down," why didnt the byproducts of this yield much more? Why arent these people (who'd be in their 60s-70s and the same ages as these old as politicians in office) being more vocal/visible.

Thing is that ALOT of these folks are down for the experience when they are in their 20s and looking for a cause to dikkride. They know the cops wont crack them over the head, especially with the cameras rolling. When I when out to protest on Monday and Tuesday here in NY, there were TONS of CACs marching and I paid special attention to the ones who were out to snap pics to tweet, attempt to agitate cops, and also suck up energy for their own causes (LGBT, hipster rights). And lets be real, I'm sure in ALL of these demonstrations you had undercover cops in the mix just to soak up as much game as possible. I'd encourage all of yall Coli brehs who live in major cities to join in on these demonstrations not just for the support of the cause but to see how these "others" operate and siphon the energy of the moment for their own future usage

humble forever

All Star
Daps
Some of you guys seems to forget cacs legit put their lives on the line back in the day for civil rights. I watched a documentary on this bus they drove through the south demonstrating for civil rights. They got their fukkin asses kicked bad and someone burned their bus. Some people are real and don't like people being put down.

A lot of cacs just don't like police having so much power. You saw that with the ranch stand off earlier this year. They got on their horses and strapped up, ready for battle.

A lot of these millenials have very diverse groups of friends too. So black people are their friends and they may love them just like a white person. So if someone is abusing their friend or their friend's people they will get mad

Being super racist towards all cacs isn't good for anyone

QamYasharahla

All Star
Daps
You negroes never learn...:mjlol:

Regarding this topic though, here's a 'fun' fact that most don't know.

Whit_panther.jpg

The White Panthers were a far-left, anti-racist, white American political collective founded in 1968 by Pun Plamondon, Leni Sinclair, and John Sinclair.[1] It was started in response to an interview where Huey P. Newton, co-founder of the Black Panther Party, was asked what white people could do to support the Black Panthers. Newton replied that they could form a White Panther Party. The counterculture era group took the name and dedicated its energies to "cultural revolution." Sinclair made every effort to ensure that the White Panthers were not mistaken for a white supremacist group, responding to such claims with "quite the contrary." The party worked with many ethnic minority rights groups in the Rainbow Coalition.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_Panther_Party

:rudy:

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
I'm confused. Some of yall claim you are fighting for something and want white people to understand.

If you successfully get them to understand, then isn't inevitable some of them will go beyond mere understanding and join the cause?

To me it seems that is a step in the right direction. If it isn't explain what it is you want them to do besides die.

I'm not trying to get white people to understand anything. I'm trying to separate myself from them because it's clear they are my enemy.

1 Hunna %

Babylon Beware!!!
Daps
Reppin
The Sodom States of Gomorrah
You negroes never learn...:mjlol:

Regardg this topic though, here's a 'fun' fact that most don't know.

Whit_panther.jpg

The White Panthers were a far-left, anti-racist, white American political collective founded in 1968 by Pun Plamondon, Leni Sinclair, and John Sinclair.[1] It was started in response to an interview where Huey P. Newton, co-founder of the Black Panther Party, was asked what white people could do to support the Black Panthers. Newton replied that they could form a White Panther Party. The counterculture era group took the name and dedicated its energies to "cultural revolution." Sinclair made every effort to ensure that the White Panthers were not mistaken for a white supremacist group, responding to such claims with "quite the contrary." The party worked with many ethnic minority rights groups in the Rainbow Coalition.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_Panther_Party

:rudy:
:snoop:Esau be doing to much

TRY GOD

BOTH SIDES.
Daps
Reppin
GOD
I'm confused. Some of yall claim you are fighting for something and want white people to understand.

If you successfully get them to understand, then isn't inevitable some of them will go beyond mere understanding and join the cause?

To me it seems that is a step in the right direction. If it isn't explain what it is you want them to do besides die.
I ain't trying to get these crackas to understand shyt! THEY KNOW EXACTLY WHAT THE fukkING DEAL IS. It's called WHITE.....SUPREMACY. They have a CODE.

If "Millenial Cacs" Are down for the cause, then they would sabotage the system from within. THEY DID THAT ALREADY, IT WAS CALLED THE CIVIL WAR.

CRACKAS VOWED NEVER TO DIE FOR ANOTHER nikka AGAIN.

I expect NOTHING from white people. I want black people to WAKE THE fukk UP

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
There are black people 'marching for the cause' that can do more damage for the cause than any white person who marched.

Prime example are the looters who are setting fire to black businesses.

Yall goin learn to stop choosing skin color over spirit of mind. There are men and women of your skin color in every level of government, entertainment, and income bracket in 2014, but the men who stood next to you did more for you than another who shared the same hue of sun exposure as you.

Black people worked on the behalf of COINTELPRO. Black people killed Malcolm, black people killed Tupac and Huey Newton. Black people played a pivotal role in the crack epidemic. So miss me with that black skin is good rhetoric.

Black, white, red, asian, young or old, if I find that you stood next to me truthfully, you are my brother.

NYC and San Fran are hipster paradises and they're the same racist shytholes they've always been, maybe even worse now. In the NYC, San Fran, LA, etc hipster paradises, blacks are unemployed and targeted by cops, meanwhile rich hipster cacs are employed and live in exclusive neighborhoods. Blacks are more numerous and gainfully employed in the South than in NYC or San Fran. The cops in NYC and San Fran are as bad or worse than those in the South. So tell me: what the fukk is "spirit of mind", does it manifest in anything positive for black people and why should I choose it over black people?

Breh, read my multiple posts.

I'm saying those 'black people who hate all cacs' are helping to enforce the same system oppressing us and they don't even see it

Yeah, your post is fukking bullshyt.

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
There were Asians down with the panthers, evidence in the autobios of Huey Newton and assata Shakur, regardless of that individual, which is the point

My ex-roommate is a racist Asian. Are you talking about the people who are down with cacs in America and look down on nikkas in Asia? :dead:

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
At first I was like

:scust:

But as I grew wiser I realized that they are doing what any other decent human being would do when combatting injustice

They see the system is fukked and at least they don't sit on the sidelines on their hands. They are coming arm in arm with black folks

:salute:

Love to see humanity like that

Can't stand them hipster bytches though annoying as fukk but good for pawgin though so I don't mind too much

:ehh:

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I hope some of these fake militants are trolling. Because this shyt is embarrassing.

What is a "real" militant to you, moron? I swear, some of you just use the word around without knowing what it means.

And yeah, there were whites in the civil rights movement just like there were Germans who fought the Nazis. But like Jews, AAs must fight their own battles.

Last edited: