Thoughts on millenial cacs who are down for the cause

Soundbwoy

Accept to take the L
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Montreal
:what:Do y'all even know your history? Cacs were down during the Civil Rights Movement.

I agree with you 100% but the bolded made me laugh :pachaha:
what is going on in Ferguson right now is bringing a lot of folks together because they realised what is being though about rights and equality is not being respected in their own backyard. Personally it fukked me up when I saw Tibetan monk showing up in st louis ans seeing Palestinians showing support
BvRT-MNIAAEJMeW.jpg

o-FERGUSON-facebook.jpg

Ferguson-Palestine-Protest-AP.jpg

injustice somewhere is a threat to justice everywhere, fukk isis this who we need to link up with

GunRanger

Veteran
Daps
crackers are INHERENTLY RACIST.

Surface level actions don't account for the ENTRENCHED racism that they benefit from EVERYDAY. If they are down, they need to be ousting all the racist in their families, communities, networks, etc. Until they DENOUNCE SYSTEMATIC WHITE SUPREMACY WITH FORCE AND ACTIONS, all they are saying is "I like black people, I just like my white supremacy scraps more"
Expecting white people to intentionally weaken themselves, in a country that is overwhelmingly white, is asinine and unrealistic. It's best for blacks to create their own lane.

TRY GOD

BOTH SIDES.
Daps
Reppin
GOD
I agree with you 100% but the bolded made me laugh :pachaha:
what is going on in Ferguson right now is bringing a lot of folks together because they realised what is being though about rights and equality is not being respected in their own backyard. Personally it fukked me up when I saw Tibetan monk showing up in st louis ans seeing Palestinians showing support
BvRT-MNIAAEJMeW.jpg

o-FERGUSON-facebook.jpg

Ferguson-Palestine-Protest-AP.jpg

injustice somewhere is a threat to justice everywhere, fukk isis this who we need to link up with

As we battle Racism White Supremacy, look for other Races and Ethnic Groups to ride our coat tails.

I'm all for ANYONE ready to die for whats right, so longs as they aint on some on the fence shyt.

Punjabs, crackas, chinks, wet backs, etc. As the song says the time for us IS NOW. Yall motherfukkers want change? Here it is. Lets get it.

Huey Shootin

Banned
Daps
Leave them alone man. I don't think they really want equality either. Because equality still includes white people. It includes all of us being on the same playing field. 75% of these cats just want revenge against cacs. I swear, if this was the Hunger Games, they'd be the ones wanting to start a new Games to put the Capitol's kids in for revenge. If "Militants" had a chance to inflict 500 years of oppression, discrimination and systematic racism on whites, going off the tone of these posters, I'm not 100% sure that they wouldn't :mjpls: You could easily start a world in which Black Supremacy ruled :mjpls:
I want Darren Wilson dead. :yeshrug:

TRY GOD

BOTH SIDES.
Daps
Reppin
GOD
What do nationstates do? THEY MOBILIZE, Hoes.

Ferguson is doing what Ferguson is going to do. Ground ZERO the battle is on. Fort Sumter. DON'T PUT ALL YOUR FOCUS ON FERGTOWN, KEEP UP TO SPEED WITH THE TACTICS BEING PLAYED OUT. IT'S COMING TO A CITY NEAR YOU.

CONTINUALLY Inform yourselves. Inform your closet people. :ufdup:getchu a gun then getchu some ALLIES, preferably expendable ones you can keep loose affiliations with. MOBILIZE AND KEEP VIGILANT

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
Exactly, some of these posters are gone and most of them are arm chair monday morning quarterbacks. If all you see is Black v White, u are a fukking idiot.

nikka this entire planet is separated into white and black. Everywhere you go on this planet, where white people rule black people are oppressed, even in Africa. We've been here for over 4 centuries begging and pleading to the hearts of white people and we've met with nothing but a heart of stone from a people who refuse to treat you like a human.

No matter what white people do, y'all nikkas refuse to accept the fact that these people treat you like you are their enemy, and that's why we're in the condition we are in. On this very site you got white people laughing at the idea of black people boycotting Black Friday.

At this point nothing white people do will ever convince you nikkas that they view you as their enemy.

LV Koopa

Jester from Hell
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I'm confused. Some of yall claim you are fighting for something and want white people to understand.

If you successfully get them to understand, then isn't inevitable some of them will go beyond mere understanding and join the cause?

To me it seems that is a step in the right direction. If it isn't explain what it is you want them to do besides die.

FinesseKing

Banned
Daps
I honestly believe there are some decent white folks but they are disturbingly outnumbered by the evil ones.

keond

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATLANTA
I kno alot of cats on here is wet behind the ears, but have some perspective.

studmvt1.jpg

Act like you didnt have cacs that was "down" for the cause back in the 60's and 70's. Guess what happened to them? They got old, conservative and eventually fell in with their own tribe. People in general tend to become less liberal the older the get, but cacs will flip the script on you once they see the benefits of dat' white privilege. There are literally centuries of history that says the white man is not to be trusted and nikkas still eager to love them down.