THOSE DVD SCREENERS FOR AWARD SEASON ARE STARTING TO TRICKLE ONLINE BREHS WOOOOOOOOOO

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
official bluray torrents/links (1080) of ‘uncut gems’ have been floating around the internet for almost a month now...if you have a usual go-to source/site then that’s where it is

Ezra

Daps
I haven’t dipped into this thread yet, but is there a reason we all say “ my sources” as if public trackers are some big secret?

why do we keep the sources so secretive?

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I haven’t dipped into this thread yet, but is there a reason we all say “ my sources” as if public trackers are some big secret?

I’m not sure what the rules are here on posting links or the names of certain sites so I don’t get specific...last forum I was on which was basically a free-for-all was still careful about shyt like that and would ban anyone who posted such on the public sub-forums...but they had a dedicated private sub-forum for posting links and shyt

Ezra

Daps
I’m not sure what the rules are here on posting links or the names of certain sites so I don’t get specific...last forum I was on which was basically a free-for-all was still careful about shyt like that and would ban anyone who posted such on the public sub-forums...but they had a dedicated private sub-forum for posting links and shyt
Just curious. It’s not like Pirate Bay is a big secret. Or if you use a private T site as I do, it’s not gonna help others gonna help anyone find stuff.

Last edited:

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%

too many of my other trackers got knocked off. I ain't trying to lose any more. :manny:

it's 2020, if someone don't know where to go by now.. then :yeshrug:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Anybody got a link for uncut gems?

I need parasite and uncut gems

official bluray torrents/links (1080) of ‘uncut gems’ have been floating around the internet for almost a month now...if you have a usual go-to source/site then that’s where it is

I stand corrected...I mainly use YTS for movies...downloaded ‘uncut gems’ a few weeks back...and just started to watch it a few minutes ago...when dude drops a torrent that’s listed @ 1080 it’s ALWAYS 1080...but this is literally the first time I’ve seen him drop the ball...this is a 480 screener...even has the “for consideration” blah blah blah watermark...disappointed cuz I can’t even bear to watch this @ this quality...dude has never done this before smh...some will still appreciate the quality but I’m surprised dude straight up lied about it...I’m reading the comments section now smh

Silver Surfer

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
I stand corrected...I mainly use YTS for movies...downloaded ‘uncut gems’ a few weeks back...and just started to watch it a few minutes ago...when dude drops a torrent that’s listed @ 1080 it’s ALWAYS 1080...but this is literally the first time I’ve seen him drop the ball...this is a 480 screener...even has the “for consideration” blah blah blah watermark...disappointed cuz I can’t even bear to watch this @ this quality...dude has never done this before smh...some will still appreciate the quality but I’m surprised dude straight up lied about it...I’m reading the comments section now smh

Yts??

I need a new plug...used to use warez