THOSE DVD SCREENERS FOR AWARD SEASON ARE STARTING TO TRICKLE ONLINE BREHS WOOOOOOOOOO

Daps
OK so the only movies mentioned here should only be Oscar Nominee hopefuls - that were given out - and only those of screener quality (generally 480p)?
The reason I ask is there have been some (Harriet, Ford V Ferrari & Uncut Gems) which came in @ better quality.
Thanks.

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
Sorry I thought that Motherless in Brooklyn was up for an award.
So for the thread's sake what is the definition of a "screener"?
Is it only the bad DVD rips given out @ awards time or what if we see a better quality copy?
If it is just the Oscars then we should post the nominees as I apologize for being out of touch.
screeners will have "scr" or "screener" in the release title and is on the list that was posted in here a couple months ago. All other releases should just go in this thread
https://www.thecoli.com/threads/upcoming-dvd-bluray-r5-releases-the-coli-edition.40493/

BK360NATL

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
screeners will have "scr" or "screener" in the release title and is on the list that was posted in here a couple months ago. All other releases should just go in this thread
https://www.thecoli.com/threads/upcoming-dvd-bluray-r5-releases-the-coli-edition.40493/

I think the issue is that Motherless Brooklyn and a few others were on that initial list of DVD screeners for the Oscars. I wonder if they didn't garner any Oscar nominations and someone just let the screeners loose anyway. TBH I didn't even know it was out in the movies already.

I did see the Motherless Brooklyn dvd out there in 480, 720 and 1080p this morning (approx. 8 am EST). I haven't checked since to see if any DVDScr have made that list of available titles yet.

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
I think the issue is that Motherless Brooklyn and a few others were on that initial list of DVD screeners for the Oscars. I wonder if they didn't garner any Oscar nominations and someone just let the screeners loose anyway. TBH I didn't even know it was out in the movies already.

I did see the Motherless Brooklyn dvd out there in 480, 720 and 1080p this morning (approx. 8 am EST). I haven't checked since to see if any DVDScr have made that list of available titles yet.
Motherless Brooklyn comes out on Blu-ray on the 28th so this is just a normal digital release rip.