THOSE DVD SCREENERS FOR AWARD SEASON ARE STARTING TO TRICKLE ONLINE BREHS WOOOOOOOOOO

Barnett114

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Some of yall really think nikkas supposed to watch hood films now and forever huh
WtYa5x6E_o.png

All black cast means hood films huh :mjpls:

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
aint gotta be hood films but it would be nice to have movies where black folks exist :francis:....i dont salivate to watch and all cac drama and damn sure not downloading 5GBs of it when i dont have to.
So I'm sure you went and supported the hate u give, beale street, widows, sorry to bother you, blindspotting and the last black man in san Francisco in theaters? :mjgrin:

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
So I'm sure you went and supported the hate u give, beale street, widows, sorry to bother you, blindspotting and the last black man in san Francisco in theaters? :mjgrin:
I watched sorry to bother you in theaters. Blind spotting and the last black man in San Francisco didn’t show in my city. Loved blindspotting though. Last black man in San Francisco was just ok for me. I still haven’t seen beale street. Just tired of seeing black men in jail. Not gonna lie, soon as I found out ol girl in the hate u give had another white love interest I scratched it off the watch list. I’m sick of that broad.

Daps
Frozen 2 Hive CM8 screener just dropped (check your usual places ) for those Brehs into little whitegirl fairytales..... I am only viewing to check out how the 1st part ended I swear !

:lolbron::mjlol::sas2:

Last edited:

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
Frozen 2 Hive CM8 screener just dropped (check your usual places ) for those Brehs into little whitegirl fairytails..... I am only viewing to check out how the 1st part ended I swear !

:lolbron::mjlol::sas2:
My girl wants to watch it too.
I'm in the bed so might as well :mjgrin:

Daps
Get on the train Brehs. The underground train that is as Hive has just dropped Harriet screener.