THOSE DVD SCREENERS FOR AWARD SEASON ARE STARTING TO TRICKLE ONLINE BREHS WOOOOOOOOOO

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Do studios still send out physical screeners anymore? I thought critics view them on tablets and controlled devices now?
Critics aren't the only ones who can get screeners, if you're on that list you can just ask for what you want and they mail a physical with watermarks n shyt

Auger

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
6ix
Critics aren't the only ones who can get screeners, if you're on that list you can just ask for what you want and they mail a physical with watermarks n shyt
Yeah but the screeners are still poor in fidelity

Daps
Ford vs Ferrari out 1080p. Better than a screener?
Hive cm8 release. Downloading now.

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
About to be 2020 and nikkas aint got bandwidth or space for 5GB? :gucci:
got both but im not risking a public torrent download, not wasting a private torrent download, and only like 2 file hosters let you get fast speed without a premium account. Plus dont nobody need to download 5GB for no damn cacfest like ford v ferrari :dahell:

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
got both but im not risking a public torrent download, not wasting a private torrent download, and only like 2 file hosters let you get fast speed without a premium account. Plus dont nobody need to download 5GB for no damn cacfest like ford v ferrari :dahell:
Some of yall really think nikkas supposed to watch hood films now and forever huh
WtYa5x6E_o.png

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
Some of yall really think nikkas supposed to watch hood films now and forever huh
WtYa5x6E_o.png
aint gotta be hood films but it would be nice to have movies where black folks exist :francis:....i dont salivate to watch and all cac drama and damn sure not downloading 5GBs of it when i dont have to.

Daps
Reppin
T Dot
aint gotta be hood films but it would be nice to have movies where black folks exist :francis:....i dont salivate to watch and all cac drama and damn sure not downloading 5GBs of it when i dont have to.

And this is why I miss showbox. No need to waste my time downloading dis shyt. Guaranteed DVD quality.

Lord_nikon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin

:mjlol:

I was like that also,,,,,,, I'm pretty sure that film is almost like Rush (2013) :yeshrug:James Hunt and Niki Lauda

:yeshrug: