Thor: The Dark World discussion thread

Ghostface Trillah

God-level poster
Daps
Reppin
Mt. Olympus
shyt should be called Loki...and his family. The jokes were forced and struggle laughs. Loki held down the comedy and the drama. Dudes here keep taking this Kat Dennings or whatever her name is shyt. Shes covered up in the whole movie so her titties are not a selling point. Its a pretty solid movie though, better than IM3 and the first one by leaps and bounds.

When loki impersonated cap(the chris evans appearance) the whole theater went nuts

The scene with benicio del torro couldve been done WAAYY better. I read comics and I was kind of confused on what was actually happening, plus if loki is in charge who told them to give it to the collector anyway? Wheres the infinity guantlet at? it was in the weapons room in the first thor?

• Dap
Reactions: JKT
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just got back from seeing this shyt.It was ok....7/10

Thor seemed weak as fukk to me, though.Other than the giant rock dude he crushed about 10 mins into the flick, he never really flexed on any of the bad guys.

Low key, these movies belong to Loki.It's his series.

You can feel the audience come abuzz whenever he's on the screen.....The white ho's love him, to

I can't front.....that ending got me anticipating part 3.

That's why I rank this one ahead of the first.At the end of that one, I really didn't care to see another Thor.This one was definitely more entertaining.I'm still waiting for that "WOW" Thor moment, though.....This is a guy who some think would take out Superman....Haven't seen it yet

jmegamar

On the Come up Member
Daps
Just came back from it. Solid 8/10. Mostly because Loki's swag level was on ungodly levels. I thought Thor did a better job in the first one, but the surrounding pieces weren't as interesting. This time around he was the weakest part and everything else was better to me.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
All this says to me is that there is absolutely, positively, ZERO EXCUSE to not make a full scale Black Panther movie. Nobody outside of the comic book world knew who the fukk Thor or Loki was before the first movie and now the sequel is breaking sales records and surprising all analysts. What's the excuse for T'Challa? Wakanda is too hard to do? Asgard is a goddamn outer-planetary KINGDOM ruled by Gods.

Cut the bullshyt Marvel, gives us a Black Panther movie

The thing about a Black Panther movie is for all the crying we the fans and mainly the black fan's are doing for it, we putting whomever in a tight corner. Cuz that movie can possibly NOT. I do t care if that shyt is on some Catwoman Dragonballs shyt, niccas better support that shyt like it was TDK.

Gonna have to go ALL in regardless, don't matter if they get TP to direct it starting Damon Wayons Jr as BP and fukking Nene from RHWATL as a love interest. Cats is rushing them and angrily demanding, they gonna have to eat whatever Marvel feeds and eat it FULLY.

The 1st test bout to be soon when that Luke Cage Netflix shyt drops........ 1st time nam nicca complains they further hurting BP. Positive voices MUST be heard so this shyt can be taken seriously and given a fair shot!!!

Brooklynzson

Just a kid from Brooklyn
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Coli
Good movie. :ehh:

How did lokie live & who was the guy at the end of the credits?

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
There are two scenes after the film, one is during the mid credits, one is after. The mid-credits one was :scusthov:, didn't like it at all but it sets up another movie. The second one was :aicmon::camby:, I wouldn't bother waiting for that if I was you, total waste of time. Marvel are falling off with their post-credits scenes.

Disagree.

The mid-credits one imo is one of the best yet. The implications and revelations are :ohlawd: for me cause I hadn't put 2 and 2 together till they said that. The 2nd one is less impressive but still good because it
Means that Thor is tied to Earth for the foreseeable future.

dakidbanks

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Thought it was dope... need to see the aftermath of what happened with Loki and I need to see this Infinity stuff come full circle... the Earth and the universe has been threatened so many times, what threat is Thanos gonna present that's gonna interest the average viewer?

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
NULL
And how come Loki's powers have evolved and gotten better from one movie to the next while Thor has regressed from the first movie :mindblown:

Yeah...Thor seemed like a regular dude with a magical hammer.I thought he was supposed to be as strong as Superman WITHOUT the hammer? He was totally hammer dependent in this flick

the cool

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
The only Marvel flicks I can say I thoroughly enjoyed are Iron Man 1 and The Avengers.

Too many bad villains and cheesy jokes.

Iron Man 2 and 3 being the worst so far.Captain America started off great, but, ironically, that shyt got bland as fukk once he became Captain America:wtf:

And Thor's not even the star of his own movies:huhldup:

fukk outta here Marvel:scusthov:
dhMeAzK.gif