Reppin
The Anti-George Lucas Coalition
I'm prob the only person who thinks this, but I felt like Ironman 3>>>>>Thor 2

Bruh...are you serious right now?

lolseriously.gif

tr2k

All Star
Daps
My opinion........The one thing I like about Ironman movies is that absolutely NOBODY out shines Tony, Loki cool and all but Loki constantly outshining Thor in a Thor movie is weak writing to me
Ironman 3?
I would love for someone to outshine Tony cause he was at his weakness in part 3. He didnt even kill the main villain.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Marvel cats dont think it will sell and make money, but they wont ever admit that, instead it will always be answers like "the movie is in production and being developed" :rudy::shaq2::mjpls:. There's only one certain black actor in Hollywood who can get the movie greenlit and convince the suits and execs that the movie can make money not only in the states but also internationally :smh:. I can see a 30 minute one shot though especially if they put the character in another movie first, which I expect them to do.

See that's bullshyt though, it's not about getting Will Smith its about getting the right ACTOR and DIRECTOR involved. Nobody knew who the fukk Chris Hemsworth was before Thor. Dude was an Australian soap opera actor! Marvel got the RIGHT actor and got the RIGHT Director involved and made a hit. If you give Duncan Jones and Chiwetol Ejifor a Black Pather movie that shyt could be fukking brilliant. And I'm just throwing out names, with Marvel the BRAND now carries the weight of success, NOT the actor. A Black Panther movie fully woven into the MCU right now is basically a proven success. They proved it with a Man who flies in a suit of armor, a man who turns into a rage filled green freak when upset, a GOD who wields a magical hammer, AND a man who calls himself "Captain America". Their about to do fukking Guardians Of The Galaxy, a group NOBODY outside of comic heads is familiar with a man whose best claim to fame was starring in a WB teen soap opera called. Everwood back in 2004 in the main role:stopitslime:

Like I said. NO GODDAMN EXCUSES:birdman:

null_zps45373452.jpg

Moose_Greyjoy

I DO Not Sow
Daps
Ironman 3?
I would love for someone to outshine Tony cause he was at his weakness in part 3. He didnt even kill the main villain.
That never bother me, the only thing that bother me was Trevor/Mandarin, but I had fun with it.......anyway this is about Thor.....I can't believe y'all are praising a weaken version of Thor

tr2k

All Star
Daps
That never bother me, the only thing that bother me was Trevor/Mandarin, but I had fun with it.......anyway this is about Thor.....I can't believe y'all are praising a weaken version of Thor
Im just glad its better than the first Thor

Moose_Greyjoy

I DO Not Sow
Daps
I would

Ironman 3 had action?
Yup, the plane scene, the house scene, the finial scene......it all felt bigger to me, but like I said it could be because of the theater I saw this Thor movie at, I saw Ironman in IMAX.........and like I mention before, I do not like how weak Thor was shown in this movie

tr2k

All Star
Daps
Yup, the plane scene, the house scene, the finial scene......it all felt bigger to me, but like I said it could be because of the theater I saw this Thor movie at, I saw Ironman in IMAX.........and like I mention before, I do not like how weak Thor was shown in this movie
I feel you. Its like they took his rage away and made him domesticated.

Raava

Staff member
Daps
Finally saw the movie, it was awesome!!!!

Some predictable moments. I was a punk and teared up. Jane gets on my nerves and I like her at the same time. Everyone seemed a little weaker to me...

I think Loki stole the movie. Def. better than Iron Man 3. Didn't mind comic relief moments. They did that a lot in the first one, it didn't seem forced to me.

What happened to that beast from Jotunheim?

Moose_Greyjoy

I DO Not Sow
Daps
I feel you. Its like they took his rage away and made him domesticated.
Yea, I mean I like my Thor smiling in the face of battle and bragging how he would take out the biggest most powerful foe on the battle field.....I mean he can still be humble, but this Thor was just kinda boring

:whoa:not saying it was a bad movie though

Moose_Greyjoy

I DO Not Sow
Daps

Some predictable moments. I was a punk and teared up. Jane gets on my nerves and I like her at the same time. Everyone seemed a little weaker to me...

I think Loki stole the movie. Def. better than Iron Man 3. Didn't mind comic relief moments. They did that a lot in the first one, it didn't seem forced to me.

He was chasing birds

tr2k

All Star
Daps

you must didnt stay afterwards