Thor: The Dark World discussion thread

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah...Thor seemed like a regular dude with a magical hammer.I thought he was supposed to be as strong as Superman WITHOUT the hammer? He was totally hammer dependent in this flick

His physical strength is great even w/o the hammer but a lot of his powers are hammer-dependent. He can't fly or control the elements w/o it, for example. He should still have been able to give that... thing... the business even w/o the hammer, tho. With the hammer it wouldn't even have been close.

tr2k

All Star
Daps
His physical strength is great even w/o the hammer but a lot of his powers are hammer-dependent. He can't fly or control the elements w/o it, for example. He should still have been able to give that... thing... the business even w/o the hammer, tho. With the hammer it wouldn't even have been close.
Im not understanding how these guys can take so much damaged but if a sword penetrates them they bleed and suffer like humans.

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
we do need clarification on what thor's powers are, but I don't think we are going to get it

the cool

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
we need a Loki movie tbh

stole the show AGAIN

most swagged out superhero in a movie ever

when he told that that monster to turn left to the stairs :banderas:

Darts

Spittin' em
Daps
They showed Thor's strength in the Avengers when he went toe to toe with the Hulk without the hammer. Don't know why they dumb his powers down for his own movies tho.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
They showed Thor's strength in the Avengers when he went toe to toe with the Hulk without the hammer. Don't know why they dumb his powers down for his own movies tho.

They showed a lot of his powers in Thor which is why I was so disappointed in Thor's role in Avengers. Thor 2 was meh at best. Loki on the other hand showed progression in each movie he was in. That's why I hate when they show super hero's on earth because its the same ol same.

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
tumblr_mvsrq7OdxL1qewacoo1_250.gif
tumblr_mvsrq7OdxL1qewacoo2_250.gif
tumblr_mvsrq7OdxL1qewacoo3_250.gif
tumblr_mvsrq7OdxL1qewacoo4_250.gif
tumblr_mvsrq7OdxL1qewacoo6_250.gif
tumblr_mvsrq7OdxL1qewacoo5_250.gif

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
All this says to me is that there is absolutely, positively, ZERO EXCUSE to not make a full scale Black Panther movie. Nobody outside of the comic book world knew who the fukk Thor or Loki was before the first movie and now the sequel is breaking sales records and surprising all analysts. What's the excuse for T'Challa? Wakanda is too hard to do? Asgard is a goddamn outer-planetary KINGDOM ruled by Gods.

Cut the bullshyt Marvel, gives us a Black Panther movie

Marvel cats dont think it will sell and make money, but they wont ever admit that, instead it will always be answers like "the movie is in production and being developed" :rudy::shaq2::mjpls:. There's only one certain black actor in Hollywood who can get the movie greenlit and convince the suits and execs that the movie can make money not only in the states but also internationally :smh:. I can see a 30 minute one shot though especially if they put the character in another movie first, which I expect them to do.

tr2k

All Star
Daps
Marvel cats dont think it will sell and make money, but they wont ever admit that, instead it will always be answers like "the movie is in production and being developed" :rudy::shaq2::mjpls:. There's only one certain black actor in Hollywood who can get the movie greenlit and convince the suits and execs that the movie can make money not only in the states but also internationally :smh:. I can see a 30 minute one shot though especially if they put the character in another movie first, which I expect them to do.
they dont think a movie that ties in with the avengers can make at least 50mill? Why even make Guardians of the Galaxy

Moose_Greyjoy

I DO Not Sow
Daps
I thought the movie was ehh.......And I'm a Marvel fanboy. The movie failed to show the true power of Thor, also I thought Thor's dialogue was bland, he is a much more interesting/funny character in the comics, he was also written better in the Avengers movie

Loki was great, I wish Jane would die, Sif needs a bigger role, and the next Thor movie should take place in strictly Asgard, or another realm:yeshrug:

I'm prob the only person who thinks this, but I felt like Ironman 3>>>>>Thor 2

tr2k

All Star
Daps
I thought the movie was ehh.......And I'm a Marvel fanboy. The movie failed to show the true power of Thor, also I thought Thor's dialogue was bland, he is a much more interesting/funny character in the comics, he was also written better in the Avengers movie

Loki was great, I wish Jane would die, Sif needs a bigger role, and the next Thor movie should take place in strictly Asgard, or another realm:yeshrug:

I'm prob the only person who thinks this, but I felt like Ironman 3>>>>>Thor 2
:usure: