This Whole Women in Their Prime Thing seems like some 1960s B.S

Desirous

Action expresses priorities
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
i said its the same path both women take, both think at the end of the road the guy will be there :mjlol:

and yes a 31-32 can find a guy to marry but that won't be the best guy she could have got, its like a free agent who doesn't sign on july 1st and waits till everyone else signs, the best deal he could have got would have been early but because he waited cap space dried up for every team and now he has to take whatever is offered that 5 year 50 mill deal turns into a 5 year 15 mill deal. The same with women the younger you are the better you look when you are in your prime is the the time you can get the best person to marry, the longer you wait the worst your options become the fewer they are if you are even lucky to even get a potential suitor :banderas:
Kobe's older and made a great deal for himself QQ he really didn't even play last season...and makes more than the new "younger" players.

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps
i said its the same path both women take, both think at the end of the road the guy will be there :mjlol:

and yes a 31-32 can find a guy to marry but that won't be the best guy she could have got, its like a free agent who doesn't sign on july 1st and waits till everyone else signs, the best deal he could have got would have been early but because he waited cap space dried up for every team and now he has to take whatever is offered that 5 year 50 mill deal turns into a 5 year 15 mill deal. The same with women the younger you are the better you look when you are in your prime is the the time you can get the best person to marry, the longer you wait the worst your options become the fewer they are if you are even lucky to even get a potential suitor :banderas:

@ the bold: what is that supposed to mean? If he treats her right, is kind, and has money. It gets no better. Are you talking about looks? If you are, you do know that the guy she gets with when she's younger will be 40 one day, right?

Scott Larock

Its hard leaving thecoli but I gotta find a way...
Daps
Reppin
Hell
Women are looking better and better at older ages than ever before. More older women dress hip now and are into more youthful things.

You got Coli males acting like a woman past 25 is :flabbynsick::old:.

Ladies of the coli do u feel like when you get a certain age there is no hope for you?

I'm only 24. Ive got tons of yrs before I'm old.

In a sense true, in a sense mileage is real, nikkas don't want no old women even if she fine.

Men are too prideful.

Aceofspades404

Superstar
Daps
I don't understand is how men get mad at young women going after men with money to become housewives but also get upset if she does the opposite.
The majority of women getting married young are marrying for money and don't really have anything going for themselves. Average 22 year olds are not marrying like that b/c most 22 year olds are broke as shyt. And if they do, they'll probable be unhappy in about 10 years.
Also, if you look at the economy, a bachelors degree aint getting you any where which requires you to elevate your education level to get a better job.
Which leaves me to conclude that a lot of you men are projecting.
If a women in her prime wants marriage, the man's income will have a major decision in that but that would result in the majority of you coli dudes to get passed up.
I just don't understand it.

Perpetual Beast

Beast Mode Always On
Daps
Kobe's older and made a great deal for himself QQ he really didn't even play last season...and makes more than the new "younger" players.
Cringeworthy. Please don't even act like you 'watch' or 'like' sports. That's not even the same and you know it. That was a contract and Kobe is a legend. He is the exception not the rule.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4

i said free agent

the longer they waited the less money they got, the teams with cap space used it up and suitors dry up. same with women who wait and wait

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
how can you ladies not understand :laff:? Like, is this is some advanced rocket science or something?

Denial, and you have to remember women are not driven logically in the first place. Humans aren't as a whole, but when faced with a situation or scenario that they want to pretend doesn't exist, a lot of women will refuse all logic and deflect, ignore, and talk in circles. Men procuring more viable and desirable mates with age due to an increase of income and resources, and women's stock and desirability decreasing the older they get have been etched in humanity since the dawn of time. Most women's opportunity for marriage passes them by if they aren't off the market in a certain time frame, even more so if they already have a child.

As women grow older and find themselves still without a ring, they cover their ears, close their eyes, and scream at the top of their voices to pretend like this won't be the case with them. Sort of like when you got a bad report card. You took it and put it in your bag as fast as possible. Never looked at it. If you pretended that D or F wasn't there and convinced yourself that you weren't failing for the year and had time to turn it around, it made going on about your day a lot easier and you could still enjoy that ride home on the bus with friends. Same thing here.

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly
This also.

Why would a successful man in his mid 30s choose a woman in her mid 30s? That same woman has had her heart broken, her back beat out, her babies aborted, and some more shyt. So why get with her? When he could just as easily get with a female in her early 20s? A female whose fresh, gullible, and easy to mold?

Lol. If having a husband is your goal in life you best get one before you hit 25.

Because more than likely, any girl 10-15 years younger than you ain't getting with you just cuz, dude. She want your money, not your old flabby azz lol. If Im a successful man in his mid-30s (let's say 35), I'm checking for a girl who's early 30s, late 20s......28 the lowest I would go. And even then, a 7 year gap is kinda big.

Do you want a girl that loves you for you and is mature enough to know what she wants or do you want a fat ass and a tight hole that thinks of you as a walking ATM and will inevitably leave you because she wants to enjoy her youth and sees youre ready to be :flabbynsick: