This Whole Women in Their Prime Thing seems like some 1960s B.S

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
In all honesty, no trolling....though there is no absolute, the general situation is white women can "play the field" longer than other races of women and still find a man.

White women have been taught to us(thru magazine, movies, etc) to be the prized woman, and white features are desired in general, be it the white man or white woman.

Point being, White women have a larger stable of men to choose from. A 30 year old white woman who's in shape will be desired by MORE men than 30 year old black woman that's in shape. That's not to say the white woman WILL find a husband, or the black woman WON'T find a husband...but it's the law of averages that comes into play, or rather a game of odds.

If you're a 24-25 yr old or so black woman and you're meeting nice men, who have good potential, you better think before you cast them off b/c you "don't want a serious relationship b/c ur still young".

You'll be 28-30 before you know it and you'll be competing with chicks 22-23 years old.

And whether you excercise or eat right or drink alot is a whole other issue b/c 29-30 area is when bad habits can suddenly reveal their damage once those genetics start giving way

Dada

Face===>Heel
Daps
These women (and men) are killing it well into their 60s. You can push away from the table if you want to but somebody will :eat: and you only need 1.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
College football players who never made it pro and all the drinking and partying caught up with them...now they work regular 9-5 jobs, don't train like they used to while playing sports in college...and are fat and balding. Just saying.

Yup. For every dude that stays in the gym and gets up at 5am for that daily run there are several others sitting around snacking on chips, drinking a couple beers every night and talking to their buddies about the "good old days" and how they could have gone pro but.....

It's pitiful. Most of these dumb nikkas got a degree they can't use too, that is, if they actually finished. :mjlol:

Desirous

Action expresses priorities
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
i said free agent

the longer they waited the less money they got, the teams with cap space used it up and suitors dry up. same with women who wait and wait
Nah. So you just take the first job that people offer to you and have never waited for a better one, with more pay, better benefits etc? Sometimes rushing to "take what you can get" isn't the best option...if you have the mentality that you "can't do better" then that shows low self esteem. Now, if you can't recognize when you have something great and are never satisfied and always looking for better - that also shows poor judgement and perhaps narcissism.

Perpetual Beast

Beast Mode Always On
Daps
Denial, and you have to remember women are not driven logically in the first place. Humans aren't as a whole, but when faced with a situation or scenario that they want to pretend doesn't exist, a lot of women will refuse all logic and deflect, ignore, and talk in circles. Men procuring more viable and desirable mates with age due to an increase of income and resources, and women's stock and desirability decreasing the older they get have been etched in humanity since the dawn of time. Most women's opportunity for marriage passes them by if they aren't off the market in a certain time frame, even more so if they already have a child.

As women grow older and find themselves still without a ring, they cover their ears, close their eyes, and scream at the top of their voices to pretend like this won't be the case with them. Sort of like when you got a bad report card. You took it and put it in your bag as fast as possible. Never looked at it. If you pretended that D or F wasn't there, you weren't failing for the year, and you had time to turn it around, it made going on about your day a lot easier and you could still enjoy that ride home on the bus with friends. Same thing here.

mmmmmmm talk to em!

this should be a /thread right here..

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Cringeworthy. Please don't even act like you 'watch' or 'like' sports. That's not even the same and you know it. That was a contract and Kobe is a legend. He is the exception not the rule.

they knew i meant a ufa, if he doesn't sign early on his suitors dry up and he'll end up like lance stephenson.

The same with females who do teh career orientated, or "hvving their fun", their suitors evaporate the big contract is gone and they will end up with the 5'7 chubby nice guy mid level exception

Perpetual Beast

Beast Mode Always On
Daps
they knew i meant a ufa, if he doesn't sign early on his suitors dry up and he'll end up like lance stephenson.

The same with females who do teh career orientated, or "hvving their fun", their suitors evaporate the big contract is gone and they will end up with the 5'7 chubby nice guy mid level exception

yup^^ Using the family SUV to run errands during the day and constantly convince themselves all day long they are useful. Sigh....it's the same shyt.....every girl thinking they can be Oprah until their standards decline parallel to their looks..

Desirous

Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Cringeworthy. Please don't even act like you 'watch' or 'like' sports. That's not even the same and you know it. That was a contract and Kobe is a legend. He is the exception not the rule.
I like and watch sports though...

Anyway - what he's saying isn't really the "norm" either. He quoted that 30% of women will be single by age 40...so is that the norm when this means that 70% will have a partner? :usure:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Nah. So you just take the first job that people offer to you and have never waited for a better one, with more pay, better benefits etc? Sometimes rushing to "take what you can get" isn't the best option...if you have the mentality that you "can't do better" then that shows low self esteem. Now, if you can't recognize when you have something great and are never satisfied and always looking for better - that also shows poor judgement and perhaps narcissism.

Can't compare a job which the majority of us will work if we don't die early like 30-40 years over the analogy I presented which ties into females because a athlete career is short, and has a prime and a fall off just like gasp females.

Londilon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Because more than likely, any girl 10-15 years younger than you ain't getting with you just cuz, dude. She want your money, not your old flabby azz lol. If Im a successful man in his mid-30s (let's say 35), I'm checking for a girl who's early 30s, late 20s......28 the lowest I would go. And even then, a 7 year gap is kinda big.

Do you want a girl that loves you for you and is mature enough to know what she wants or do you want a fat ass and a tight hole that thinks of you as a walking ATM and will inevitably leave you because she wants to enjoy her youth and sees youre ready to be :flabbynsick:

They aren't looking for quality women, all they are worried about are the outer shell. I am too open minded to settle for a empty shell woman. If the bytch can't hold a conversation and have no goals, I can't take her serious.

Desirous

Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Can't compare a job which the majority of us will work if we don't die early like 30-40 years over the analogy I presented which ties into females because a athlete career is short, and has a prime and a fall off just like gasp females.
You're going to stay married 30-40 years...presumably and looks isn't the glue that's going to keep you together...better build a stronger foundation than that.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
I like and watch sports though...

Anyway - what he's saying isn't really the "norm" either. He quoted that 30% of women will be single by age 40...so is that the norm when this means that 70% will have a partner? :usure:

but will that 70% of partners be the best they could get :sas1:

in this day of starter husbands, it's not many of those women just settle for the first nice guy simp, or dude without baggage who pays for their meal that they met on a dating site.

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly
I'm 26 and I feel icky about dating a 20 year old girl, let alone someone's who 18 :scusthov: Nah son. Can't do it. What Hov say...."21 or older, let another nikka mold her".....I'd imagine I'd feel the same in ten years. y'all nikkas really tryna be the old nikka in the club rocking a Sean John velour track suit and some dirty reebok classics :flabbynsick:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
You're going to stay married 30-40 years...presumably and looks isn't the glue that's going to keep you together...better build a stronger foundation than that.

average first marriage lasts 7 years and 70% of the time the wife is filing for divorce.
  • 41 percent of first marriages end in divorce.
  • 60 percent of second marriages end in divorce.
  • 73 percent of third marriages end in divorce.