This Whole Women in Their Prime Thing seems like some 1960s B.S

KinksandCoils

African American Queen
Daps
Reppin
Locker room
for the most part its reality, every woman thinks she's special and it won't be her.

According to a new Urban Institute study, an unprecedented number of millennials (or young adults under 40) will remain single compared with previous generations, reports CNNMoney.com. For instance, more than 30 percent of millennial women are on track to remain single by age 40, which is “nearly twice the share of their Gen X counterparts,” writes CNNMoney.com.

:sas1:
You are considered single if you are not married. plenty of people dont remarry and plenty of people do.

Londilon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
yup ask a woman like 25 to name attractive males, itll be will smith, idris elba, brad pitt etc.

ask a male and its going to be young thots

Oh
article-2222144-158B39B2000005DC-984_306x423.jpg

Couth

I gave her D she got mad
Daps
The proof is in the pudding mo fukkers.

How often do you see a young man with a significantly older woman? Whether she has money or not? How often do you see that? Damn near never.

How often do you see a young woman with a significantly older man? All the fukking time. And its not just about money. Cuz from when girls start HIGH SCHOOL they go after older guys. girls ALWAYS want older men. And men ALWAYS want younger girls. Facts son.

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps
I tell women if they want a good decent man, then don't waste your PRIME.

I never said hurry, if you as a female wants to get married then don't waste your prime years clubbing, drinking sleeping around, or being a career orientated women and thinking the best guy you can get will be there when your 30 plus.

lol @ the bold how the hell is that waste. :dead:

I agree you shouldn't sleep around but clubbing and drinking is fun sometimes. Of course not all the time, but sometimes.

A 31-32 year old chick can find a guy in his late 30s to early 40s and get married. Even you said so.

:childplease:

let me point this out for you, looks mean nothing for a man, women care about potential, status, wealth etc., a man in his 40's and 50';s with a career, own house can always and i mean always find a decent looking broad although with baggage 35-50

secondly men esp a man whose like 55 established has no problem paying 200 bucks for a hour with a 18 year old blonde with titties a few times a month.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
I dont even know how you could be an honest woman and not know this...

if anything yall ladies are trolling or outright clueless

these coli ladies think as they age they can attract and get the same men they could when they were younger and looked their best :mjlol:

thecoli.com y'all

Desirous

Action expresses priorities
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
for the most part its reality, every woman thinks she's special and it won't be her.

According to a new Urban Institute study, an unprecedented number of millennials (or young adults under 40) will remain single compared with previous generations, reports CNNMoney.com. For instance, more than 30 percent of millennial women are on track to remain single by age 40, which is “nearly twice the share of their Gen X counterparts,” writes CNNMoney.com.

:sas1:
Stop living your life according to statistics lol imagine always measuring yourself to what statistics say regarding single black men? Are they 100% reflective of your life? Focus on yourself and what you're doing not what others around you are doing.

lol 30% - so what happened to the other 70%?

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Marriage at 22 is a bad idea. fukk, marriage in general is a terrible idea but especially when you're young and you haven't lived. You know how many nikkas I know who wish they didn't knock a broad up and put a ring on it? I'm not saying they don't love their kids but they were not ready for that family man lifestyle at all. Dirty diapers ain't what's hot when you're still in the prime of your life :scusthov:

edit: For the record, it's no secret why I look so much younger than they do. It's called stress and I have avoided it. :mjlol:

Couth

I gave her D she got mad
Daps
Stop living your life according to statistics lol imagine always measuring yourself to what statistics say regarding single black men? Are they 100% reflective of your life? Focus on yourself and what you're doing not what others around you are doing.

lol 30% - so what happened to the other 70%?
Idc how old are you, i'll promise you the world (all I got is hard dikk and bubble gum though).

Londilon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What do you think men go for? Personality? :mjlol:

Looks are the main things that attracts a man to you, as yo get older and your looks decline so does your value.

that 15 year old bmw rusting aint as hot as it was 15 years ago.

I go for personality, looks, and education, because looks are not going to cook me dinner every night, clean my clothes, and raise my future children the way I want them to be raised. Looks will fade 5 years after you marry the broad so better look for more than just looks nikka.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
lol @ the bold how the hell is that waste. :dead:

I agree you shouldn't sleep around but clubbing and drinking is fun sometimes. Of course not all the time, but sometimes.

A 31-32 year old chick can find a guy in his late 30s to early 40s and get married. Even you said so.

i said its the same path both women take, both think at the end of the road the guy will be there :mjlol:

and yes a 31-32 can find a guy to marry but that won't be the best guy she could have got, its like a free agent who doesn't sign on july 1st and waits till everyone else signs, the best deal he could have got would have been early but because he waited cap space dried up for every team and now he has to take whatever is offered that 5 year 50 mill deal turns into a 5 year 15 mill deal. The same with women the younger you are the better you look when you are in your prime is the the time you can get the best person to marry, the longer you wait the worst your options become the fewer they are if you are even lucky to even get a potential suitor :banderas:

Desirous

Action expresses priorities
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I go for personality, looks, and education, because looks are not going to cook me dinner every night, clean my clothes, and raise my future children the way I want them to be raised. Looks will fade 5 years after you marry the broad so better look for more than just looks nikka.
But he's never getting married, so he doesn't care about building a future with someone...hence, looks are most important cause what he's looking for is temporary, not a "forever" situation.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4

hows blackpeoplemeet treating you :sas1: