This Whole Women in Their Prime Thing seems like some 1960s B.S

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Did I say anything about which sex will file for divorce? No. But rushing into marriage because you view yourself as defect because you aren't married at a certain age is a problem.

A real problem and the reason why the divorce rate is so high.

Stop trying to hold the value of a women by their looks only, if you want a successful marriage. Treat your man with respect and honor, if you want to have a successful marriage. Women are not objects to obtain, they are people. Men are not white knights in shining armor, they are imperfect, and need women to complement them, not emasculate them.

What do you think men go for? Personality? :mjlol:

Looks are the main things that attracts a man to you, as yo get older and your looks decline so does your value.

that 15 year old bmw rusting aint as hot as it was 15 years ago.

KinksandCoils

African American Queen
Daps
Reppin
Locker room
MENS LOOKS DO NOT DECLINE AS FAST AS WOMENS

For women youth=beauty

For men masculinity+maturity= beauty.

YOu ask a group of men to pick the hottest girl in a room? They'll most likely pick a girl from 20-25.

You ask women the same question? They'll pick a man from 30-40.

You are trying to use extremes to make your point. Ofcourse nobodies gonna want to date someone 20 years older than them. But 15 years older? Or ten years older? They won't have a problem.

The simple fact is men age like wine, women age like milk. Its a fact. Go google it. Why do you think women plaster on makeup to look young? while men Dye their hair salt and pepper too look mature?
where the hell is your proof that womens looks decline at a faster rate?

I see 25+ yr old men balding all the time. Guess that dont count :sas2:

and what you are saying dont apply to every race. black women age gracefully. you must be thinking of a woman that stays in the sun all the time.

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
ya'll don't want to believe what we're saying and it's fine. You think it's some kind of trolling... cool.
the reality of the matter is the older you get, yes, you will still have men trying to HIT, but less and less will want to put on a ring on it. Marriage takes a lot of commitment, so if you want to get a top notch dude, you better start going in your prime. Keep on waiting and see what happens. You don't have to believe me. Wait and see.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Not at all.

Please don't take most of the guys on here seriously.

they should, simps and fatherless/emasculated dudes they hang around with who only shower them with compliments hoping to get in their pants won't tell em the truth.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
I'll just leave this here :sas1:

and ill just leave this here as well

http://www.thecoli.com/threads/ever...or-and-hideous-in-photos.233716/#post-9337769

you may think you look better but read this thread, what you see is not what everyone else sees.

I disagree because many women at 22 still have no idea what they want and have yet to really explore the world or anything past their small town lives. Then they hit their later 20's and all of a sudden they meet a guy who actually is much better than the guy they settled down with so many years prior and their life is ruined because they simply MISSED OUT.. They need to go out and experience the world first and same thing with my nikkas out here. No need to be settling down at an early age. Go get your degree, get your money and find out what kind of woman fits for you.. Go get all those big booty broads out of your system :heh: :ohlawd:

Perpetual Beast

Beast Mode Always On
Daps
are you really telling me a mans looks doesnt decline as well?

are you really telling me a womans money cant grow?

or is it that on the coli males are invincible to this?

be 40+ with a 20 yr old. I can use your logic agaisnt you. what 20 yr old is going to want to even want a 40 yr old or older? can she not get plenty of guys closer to her age? can she not also find a younger guy to wine and dine her if thats what she wants?

To answer your questions, the short answer is: It's not likely

Let me show you how it typically works (since you're really young and don't know anything about this subject yet)

What typically happens to women is, they come out the gates all gung ho about trying to be independent from bumpin too much TLC and Destinys Child growing up, then they see how hard the real world is. They end up usually "retiring" young and becoming a stay at home wife/girlfriend because their "priorities have changed" ....They find a man and live off of their money, run errands during the day in the family SUV, and call it a night. Things get tough? Divorce=instant pay day. For a real-life example of this, go to any grocery store, cleaners,banks, etc. during the hours of 10-4 pm and you'll see this is typical.

Oh, but I know what you're thinking: "Not me. I would never do this. It's me. I work hard and want a career" :laff:

which is cute, until you realize that a good career is only good for one thing: Quality p*ssy. Since you don't like that (I'm assuming), this is 80 percent the most likely scenario for your life, 18 percent you become a single mom and have to work, and the other 2 percent, you're ugly and couldn't find a man to give you any of the other 98 percent mentioned..

So no and yes. No in the sense that your baby money will likely not grow without a divorce check. Yes in the sense that your 17 dollar an hour job turns into 20.

as for a 40 yr old male 'dating' a 20 yr old.....They only 'tell' them they're 'dating' :laff:....but really it's like going out and getting a nice bottle or a stogie.....put that money to use for some quality puss, call it a day, and rinse and repeat

come on.....I know you're smarter than this :mjlol:

Desirous

Action expresses priorities
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
they should, simps and fatherless/emasculated dudes they hang around with who only shower them with compliments hoping to get in their pants won't tell em the truth.
Nah.

It's one thing to talk and another to do/show. Guys on here can "tell the truth" all they want, but that doesn't represent everyone's reality.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
ya'll don't want to believe what we're saying and it's fine. You think it's some kind of trolling... cool.
the reality of the matter is the older you get, yes, you will still have men trying to HIT, but less and less will want to put on a ring on it. Marriage takes a lot of commitment, so if you want to get a top notch dude, you better start going in your prime. Keep on waiting and see what happens. You don't have to believe me. Wait and see.

they can head to any dating site and see the surplus of women 30 plus looking for a "nice good guy", read the countless articles of career orientated women who have it together but can't find a man, the countless tv show specials of women complaining how hard it is to find somoene, as they think they are special

Couth

I gave her D she got mad
Daps
where the hell is your proof that womens looks decline at a faster rate?

I see 25+ yr old men balding all the time. Guess that dont count :sas2:

and what you are saying dont apply to every race. black women age gracefully. you must be thinking of a woman that stays in the sun all the time.

... in my post you slow ass nikka. REad it again, the answers is there for you.

One more time, men value youth. Women value maturity.

Therefore men like young women. Therefore a womens worth declines faster than a mans.

A mans worth doesn't do shyt but build from the ages of 18-30 even 35 for some. Up until then a man can be considered in his prime and will have no problem pulling any girls from the ages of 18-35.

A womans worth doesn't do shyt but drop between the ages of 18-25. These are facts. fukking facts. Go ask any man he'll agree (unless hes young and into cougars). Go ask any married woman she'll agree.

Y'all single females the only ones in denial

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Nah.

It's one thing to talk and another to do/show. Guys on here can "tell the truth" all they want, but that doesn't represent everyone's reality.

for the most part its reality, every woman thinks she's special and it won't be her.

According to a new Urban Institute study, an unprecedented number of millennials (or young adults under 40) will remain single compared with previous generations, reports CNNMoney.com. For instance, more than 30 percent of millennial women are on track to remain single by age 40, which is “nearly twice the share of their Gen X counterparts,” writes CNNMoney.com.

:sas1:

KinksandCoils

African American Queen
Daps
Reppin
Locker room
To answer your questions, the short answer is: It's not likely

Let me show you how it typically works (since you're really young and don't know anything about this subject yet)

What typically happens to women is, they come out the gates all gung ho about trying to be independent from bumpin too much TLC and Destinys Child growing up, then they see how hard the real world is. They end up usually "retiring" young and becoming a stay at home wife/girlfriend because their "priorities have changed" ....They find a man and live off of their money, run errands during the day in the family SUV, and call it a night. Things get tough? Divorce=instant pay day. For a real-life example of this, go to any grocery store, cleaners,banks, etc. during the hours of 10-4 pm and you'll see this is typical.

Oh, but I know what you're thinking: "Not me. I would never do this. It's me. I work hard and want a career" :laff:

which is cute, until you realize that a good career is only good for one thing: Quality p*ssy. Since you don't like that (I'm assuming), this is 80 percent the most likely scenario for your life, 18 percent you become a single mom and have to work, and the other 2 percent, you're ugly and couldn't find a man to give you any of the other 98 percent mentioned..

So no and yes. No in the sense that your baby money will likely not grow without a divorce check. Yes in the sense that your 17 dollar an hour job turns into 20.

as for a 40 yr old male 'dating' a 20 yr old.....They only 'tell' them they're 'dating' :laff:....but really it's like going out and getting a nice bottle or a stogie.....put that money to use for some quality puss, call it a day, and rinse and repeat

come on.....I know you're smarter than this :mjlol:
:wtf: