This Whole Women in Their Prime Thing seems like some 1960s B.S

Couth

I gave her D she got mad
Daps
Because more than likely, any girl 10-15 years younger than you ain't getting with you just cuz, dude. She want your money, not your old flabby azz lol. If Im a successful man in his mid-30s (let's say 35), I'm checking for a girl who's early 30s, late 20s......28 the lowest I would go. And even then, a 7 year gap is kinda big.

Do you want a girl that loves you for you and is mature enough to know what she wants or do you want a fat ass and a tight hole that thinks of you as a walking ATM and will inevitably leave you because she wants to enjoy her youth and sees youre ready to be :flabbynsick:

Not everyone ages like shyt. I have great genes. My dad is 54 years old. He looks 40. He still has a six pack. Still hits the gym three times a week. Still runs 9 miles with me every weekend. Only thing my dad can't do is play basketball cuz he fukked up his knee jumping.

You take care of yourself, eat organic, and workout? You'll still be looking GREAT at 35. Go look at brad pitt when he was 35. Go look at that nikka kobe. I don't ever plan on being a flabby sick nikka period.

And as i already stated, idk what you heard about me, but a bytch won't get ONE DOLLAR OUTTA ME. Too many bytches out there who are willing to pay my pockets for me to waste time on the bytches who want me for cash.

And just because a lady "knows what she wants and is mature" doesn't make her any better.

I can find a sexy ass 20 year old, break her, mold her into the woman i want her to be, and then either send her ass out to get a job and bring back money, or sit her ass at home and have her take care of kids while i spoil her. Much rather do that, then get with some 30 year old whose been used and abused by dozens of guys and wants to walk around snapping her fingers tryna run shyt with her old crusty p*ssy. NO THANKS>

iamduval

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
17-25 are the prime years for femals. Anything after that is gravy. Expiration date is usually around 32 depending on the race.

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps
Because more than likely, any girl 10-15 years younger than you ain't getting with you just cuz, dude. She want your money, not your old flabby azz lol. If Im a successful man in his mid-30s (let's say 35), I'm checking for a girl who's early 30s, late 20s......28 the lowest I would go. And even then, a 7 year gap is kinda big.

Do you want a girl that loves you for you and is mature enough to know what she wants or do you want a fat ass and a tight hole that thinks of you as a walking ATM and will inevitably leave you because she wants to enjoy her youth and sees youre ready to be :flabbynsick:

They're gonna end up like ice t. :dead:

What's funny is they rush women to get married young (23-25) then get mad and complain that those women initiate divorce 70% of the time. You don't think telling them to hurry up and get married played a huge role in them doing something they weren't ready for?

Perpetual Beast

Beast Mode Always On
Daps
I'm 26 and I feel icky about dating a 20 year old girl, let alone someone's who 18 :scusthov: Nah son. Can't do it. What Hov say...."21 or older, let another nikka mold her".....I'd imagine I'd feel the same in ten years. y'all nikkas really tryna be the old nikka in the club rocking a Sean John velour track suit and some dirty reebok classics :flabbynsick:

Are you one of "those" guys?....No disrespect, but.....do you even "like" women?

this post was really :wrist::wrist::wrist:

Maybe you should think about a "redo" :laff: :laff:

Turbulent

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
She'll be able to find someone. Get over it, breh. :damn: I know you want to rush her to get married/settle down (for whatever reason I don't know) but if she waits, she will still be able to find someone. There are more men on earth than women, she'll be able to find one that likes her.

A lot of the guys and girls here are cool :ehh: I mean there are the few that like to put people down/insult people etc etc but I'm not here for them.
not true

Londilon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not everyone ages like shyt. I have great genes. My dad is 54 years old. He looks 40. He still has a six pack. Still hits the gym three times a week. Still runs 9 miles with me every weekend. Only thing my dad can't do is play basketball cuz he fukked up his knee jumping.

You take care of yourself, eat organic, and workout? You'll still be looking GREAT at 35. Go look at brad pitt when he was 35. Go look at that nikka kobe. I don't ever plan on being a flabby sick nikka period.

And as i already stated, idk what you heard about me, but a bytch won't get ONE DOLLAR OUTTA ME. Too many bytches out there who are willing to pay my pockets for me to waste time on the bytches who want me for cash.

And just because a lady "knows what she wants and is mature" doesn't make her any better.

I can find a sexy ass 20 year old, break her, mold her into the woman i want her to be, and then either send her ass out to get a job and bring back money, or sit her ass at home and have her take care of kids while i spoil her. Much rather do that, then get with some 30 year old whose been used and abused by dozens of guys and wants to walk around snapping her fingers tryna run shyt with her old crusty p*ssy. NO THANKS>

What kind of job do you think an uneducated 20 year old is going to get?

Because aren't most of you nikkas scared of a woman with a bachelors+?

Also did you even read what you wrote? You just said a 30 year old has a crusty pu*sy like you talking about a 60 year old hoe.:deadmanny:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4

i'm not scared, i just don't CARE.

I don't need a woman's bread, i could care less if she's making 100k or 20k, as long as she ain't asking me for money and works hard at whatever she does

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly

What's funny is they rush women to get married young (23-25) then get mad and complain that those women initiate divorce 70% of the time. You don't think telling them to hurry up and get married played a huge role in them doing something they weren't ready for?

I read a statistic once that said most women (more than 50%) marry men within 4-5 years of their age. Sounds right to me. Nikkas thinking they gonna be 38 dating a 21 year old are gonna be in for a rude awakening.

KenyaDoll

Demonic eyebrows & animal print
Daps
What 40 year old is tryna date a 20 year old? Nah.

More like a 32 year old dating a 20 year old. A 40 year old dating a 28 year old. So on and so forth.

Fact is that women like older men. So if you can stay fit, keep your dikk on rock, and keep your pockets full? Plenty of young woman will be throwing themselves at you. And not just because you have cash. Cuz even when i'm 40 i'll still be having these bytches pay my pockets.

If I'm going to date a 40 year old, he better be the shyt in every aspect of life. Fact is, I can find someone closer to my age (mid 30s max) who looks better, probably just as successful, and probably isn't as bitter about women as a 40 year old man.

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps

that is true, babe.

From the CIA world factbook website....

r4mwiUM.png

LINK

@Sunshine

Then why do you keep posting on this website ?

:lolbron:

I thought I replied to you :dwillhuh:

Edit: oh wait nvm that was someone else, I'm sorry.

There are a lot of guys and girls on here that are cool, I like interacting with them. :ehh:

Couth

I gave her D she got mad
Daps

Also did you even read what you wrote? You just said a 30 year old has a crusty pu*sy like you talking about a 60 year old hoe.:deadmanny:
What kinda job? She can take her ass back to school, she can get into nursing, she can work at one of my businesses ( i should have several by then), she can hit the track, she can go rob banks, i don't care what the bytch does bro.

And i'm not intimidated by an educated women. I could care less. In fact i hope to find an educated women cuz i do enjoy having heated debates.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4

average women gets married at 27

come again sunshine