This Whole Women in Their Prime Thing seems like some 1960s B.S

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Don't listen to this dude. The very reason that the divorce rate is so high is because people rush in to marriage because they think that if they don't marry before a certain time frame that they will never find someone to marry.

:dahell:

usually when divorce happens its one person (usually hte women who files 70%) of the time why it happens

KinksandCoils

African American Queen
Daps
Reppin
Locker room
Yes, exactly! lol and we still win.

Man: Goes to work, has a good career, makes as much money as he can in order to be more desirable for an attractive mate

Woman: tries to maintain looks, so that when hardworking man comes home, he can smash, and feel like everything he is working for is 'worth it'

The difference: Our money grows, your looks decline :mjlol:

Ladies, we are well aware that our money is what young women will want, not for our "personalities" or "looks" :laff:

but that still doesn't make you not expendable when you have a garbage box, and we can use money to find better quality.....

how can you ladies not understand :laff:? Like, is this is some advanced rocket science or something?
are you really telling me a mans looks doesnt decline as well?

are you really telling me a womans money cant grow?

or is it that on the coli males are invincible to this?

be 40+ with a 20 yr old. I can use your logic agaisnt you. what 20 yr old is going to want to even want a 40 yr old or older? can she not get plenty of guys closer to her age? can she not also find a younger guy to wine and dine her if thats what she wants?

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps

usually when divorce happens its one person (usually hte women who files 70%) of the time why it happens

That's the point, you guys tell women "hurry and get married, even if you're not ready get married" "you'll never get married if you don't do it right now!!!!" then get mad when they rush into it and it's not what they want then file for divorce.

Don't know why yall are rushing...even you said a 50 year old rich man can get a 35 year old. @Teedot will be that 35 year old. :salute:

KinksandCoils

African American Queen
Daps
Reppin
Locker room
She said she wanted a young nikka?:dahell:
I said i was 24 and the youngest I would date is 23 and the oldest 32. I dont like younger guys and I feel like at over 32 we are at different points in our life. and I dont want a man that just wants a young woman to have one.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4

be 40+ with a 20 yr old. I can use your logic agaisnt you. what 20 yr old is going to want to even want a 40 yr old or older? can she not get plenty of guys closer to her age? can she not also find a younger guy to wine and dine her if thats what she wants?

looks are the first thing that attracts a man to a female, looks just play a part in a female attraction for a male.

a man doesn't care how much money a woman has.

young women always want older man due to them thinking they are more mature, plus more $$$

im 29, getting a 21 or 22 year old broad is nothing :banderas:

Couth

I gave her D she got mad
Daps

MENS LOOKS DO NOT DECLINE AS FAST AS WOMENS

For women youth=beauty

For men masculinity+maturity= beauty.

YOu ask a group of men to pick the hottest girl in a room? They'll most likely pick a girl from 20-25.

You ask women the same question? They'll pick a man from 30-40.

You are trying to use extremes to make your point. Ofcourse nobodies gonna want to date someone 20 years older than them. But 15 years older? Or ten years older? They won't have a problem.

The simple fact is men age like wine, women age like milk. Its a fact. Go google it. Why do you think women plaster on makeup to look young? while men Dye their hair salt and pepper too look mature?

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
That's the point, you guys tell women "hurry and get married, even if you're not ready get married" "you'll never get married if you don't do it right now!!!!" then get mad when they rush into it and it's not what they want then file for divorce.

I tell women if they want a good decent man, then don't waste your PRIME.

I never said hurry, if you as a female wants to get married then don't waste your prime years clubbing, drinking sleeping around, or being a career orientated women and thinking the best guy you can get will be there when your 30 plus.

KinksandCoils

African American Queen
Daps
Reppin
Locker room
looks are the first thing that attracts a man to a female, looks just play a part in a female attraction for a male.

a man doesn't care how much money a woman has.

young women always want older man due to them thinking they are more mature, plus more $$$

im 29, getting a 21 or 22 year old broad is nothing :banderas:
of course its nothing. why would it be?

Londilon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Did I say anything about which sex will file for divorce? No. But rushing into marriage because you view yourself as defect because you aren't married at a certain age is a problem.

A real problem and the reason why the divorce rate is so high.

Stop trying to hold the value of a women by their looks only, if you want a successful marriage. Treat your man with respect and honor, if you want to have a successful marriage. Women are not objects to obtain, they are people. Men are not white knights in shining armor, they are imperfect, and need women to complement them, not emasculate them.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
MENS LOOKS DO NOT DECLINE AS FAST AS WOMENS

For women youth=beauty

For men masculinity+maturity= beauty.

YOu ask a group of men to pick the hottest girl in a room? They'll most likely pick a girl from 20-25.

You ask women the same question? They'll pick a man from 30-40.

You are trying to use extremes to make your point. Ofcourse nobodies gonna want to date someone 20 years older than them. But 15 years older? Or ten years older? They won't have a problem.

The simple fact is men age like wine, women age like milk. Its a fact. Go google it. Why do you think women plaster on makeup to look young? while men Dye their hair salt and pepper too look mature?

yup ask a woman like 25 to name attractive males, itll be will smith, idris elba, brad pitt etc.

ask a male and its going to be young thots