This Whole Women in Their Prime Thing seems like some 1960s B.S

Perpetual Beast

Beast Mode Always On
Daps
:mjlol: exactly. A 20 yr old with a 40 yr old man is most likely looking for a personal ATM machine. lol at these guys thinking they will have a prize

Yes, exactly! lol and we still win.

Man: Goes to work, has a good career, makes as much money as he can in order to be more desirable for an attractive mate

Woman: tries to maintain looks, so that when hardworking man comes home, he can smash, and feel like everything he is working for is 'worth it'

The difference: Our money grows, your looks decline :mjlol:

Ladies, we are well aware that our money is what young women will want, not for our "personalities" or "looks" :laff:

but that still doesn't make you not expendable when you have a garbage box, and we can use money to find better quality.....

how can you ladies not understand :laff:? Like, is this is some advanced rocket science or something?

Rockstar Mom

PhatGurlSwag
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn!!!!!
If I was single, I still wouldn't trip on not having someone. I don't believe in age limits. Not when there's 80 year olds gettin married for the first time. Let your life play out however it plays out:manny:

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps
technically a 35 year old rapper can 'still make it', but it's not likely. The longer you wait, the more prime options that will be picked off. Ya'll can heed this advice and look for that dude to do something long-term with in your prime and start building your family or you can play the waiting game and sit back and say to yourself:

She'll be able to find someone. Get over it, breh. :damn: I know you want to rush her to get married/settle down (for whatever reason I don't know) but if she waits, she will still be able to find someone. There are more men on earth than women, she'll be able to find one that likes her.

but yet you post here so what does that really say about you? :sas2:

A lot of the guys and girls here are cool :ehh: I mean there are the few that like to put people down/insult people etc etc but I'm not here for them.

Londilon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
the best bet is to start looking for your long-term dude NOW before you get in them 30s. 24 is still young. If you notice, most of those I can't find a decent dude articles and news segments come from career-oriented women in their 30s.

Don't listen to this dude. The very reason that the divorce rate is so high is because people rush in to marriage because they think that if they don't marry before a certain time frame that they will never find someone to marry.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
:mjlol: exactly. A 20 yr old with a 40 yr old man is most likely looking for a personal ATM machine. lol at these guys thinking they will have a prize

a man who is 40 is jus tlooking to get his nut off, more than likely he will have a wife and that 20 year old is just a sidepiece.

Couth

I gave her D she got mad
Daps
What 40 year old is tryna date a 20 year old? Nah.

More like a 32 year old dating a 20 year old. A 40 year old dating a 28 year old. So on and so forth.

Fact is that women like older men. So if you can stay fit, keep your dikk on rock, and keep your pockets full? Plenty of young woman will be throwing themselves at you. And not just because you have cash. Cuz even when i'm 40 i'll still be having these bytches pay my pockets.

chkmeout

marshawn lynch handshake
Daps
Guys are gonna come in here and say "When I'm 40, I can still bag 20yr old", but front like they wont be sugar daddies:mjlol:

Lets be honest. Young bytches are NOT checking for your old ass because you're "cute".

lollll exactly i man can bag them young thots of the strength of his wallet...

WTF yall chics gonna do at 40 for a young nikka??? FOH

teedot said her age was 23-32 and her options are limited.....

Last edited:

Rockstar Mom

PhatGurlSwag
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn!!!!!
lollll exactly i man can bag them young thots of the strength of his wallet...

WTF yall chics gonna do at 40 for a young nikka??? FOH

teedot said her age was 23-32 and her options are limited.....

let me help you out:
She said she wanted a young nikka?:dahell: