This Whole Women in Their Prime Thing seems like some 1960s B.S

TayMarie

Rookie
Daps
As always people are living through their idols who are millionaires and have more access to women than the average man. Fantasy vs Reality
maz2as.jpg

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
I don't see what's so hard about this.

Basically - if you ask any person "when is a person in the 'prime' of their life?" you're gonna get different answers across the board.
You're gonna get different answers from different women.
You're gonna get different answers from different men.
Hell, you may even get a different answer if you ask them again later on.

That's why I don't even get why this is a thread.

semtex

:)
Daps
Of course you wouldn't admit that :laff:

what girl would want to admit that their best years are already behind them and every minute they're single the quality of man they'll end up getting deteriorates by the year? We gotta at least let you feel like there is a little bit more to live for than that :laff:

forget about it if you are anything less than an 8 as well :laff:
:damn: is there any need to be this mean?

Daps
What do u mean too liberal at the mouth? Example?

What I mean by that is the tone and delivery with attitude about MEN that is a subject that I dont believe women truly understand. I can damn sure say yall dont understand the biology of MEN. Cause I have not heard ONE women on the coli talk about HOW TO TAP INTO THE DESIRES OF A MAN SO YOU GET WHAT YOU ARE AFTER. Women have enough power in this game...I think. The reason I will never listen to women is cause a women CANT ellivate me to my highest level as a man. I dont need to know about women I studied a lot during college and I have a mother and had two of the best grandmothers any one could ask for. I even go out and the world and experiment and sometimes those ashes get buried in the quick little gems for men thread other times I wanna help . I general dont like what women are...I dont like living in a world were NO matter what a women is or does it a good thing thing and what a man is or being a man is a HORRIBLE thing. So the men in that GEMS thread bury there ashes good...bad ..or indiffrent . And yes it is some hopelessness in that thread cause ....men dont think women will ever understand WHAT WE ARE ...period. And women have the nerve to pop off at the mouth about a creature yall dont even understand... man please

Daps
I specifically referenced your point about men being marginalized on THE COLI (not that thread), but you can continue on...

Its same in a lot if these threads so ...and when women marginalize men its just a POWER move if we gon be real about ...