This Whole Women in Their Prime Thing seems like some 1960s B.S

Daps
And I bet you don't see the reverse a lot lol

:what: i just said we check nikkas in that thread. You dont know what i see on ...the coli. I also see a bunch of women who dont think men are the top of the food chain. I also see a bunch of men that wouldnt touch single mothers even thoe its some good ones out there ...not many but it is some. I see women on the coli thats too liberal at the mouth. I see a lot shall i go on :sas1:

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
LOL.
I have issues where I make my positions firm.
But I realize that a lot of life is gray.
We all have certain feelings when push comes to shove, but the thing i've come to learn is that even if you treat a certain situation on a case-by-case basis...when you're speaking to strangers online, most of them will assume you are always this way or always that way. So I try to be careful not to be pigeonholed into one category as a man. A lot of people have false notions of how a lot of coli members ACTUALLY are.
You remind me of melyeah

KenyaDoll

Demonic eyebrows & animal print
Daps
Like?

Thought so

The thing is, if anyone besides you asked me that question, I probably would answer. Raul has asked me many personal questions that I had no issue answering. Why? Because it's not a complete waste of time. You are a joke Reincar. You try to debate with people and as soon as you are stumped, you disappear or stop responding to their post (because you have NOTHING of substance to say outside of your little diatribes). I'm not interested in dating you; therefore, I'm not about to try to sell myself online to the biggest hypocrite on the coli for whom I lack any respect.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
:heh:

Why would u assume I can't name 5 traits? u have no bases for saying that. You are just saying it to say it. Like always.

If I said she doesn't have to prove anything to u why the heck would I have to prove something to u?

I will wait :sas2:

KinksandCoils

African American Queen
Daps
Reppin
Locker room
:what: i just said we check nikkas in that thread. You dont know what i see on ...the coli. I also see a bunch of women who dont think men are the top of the food chain. I also see a bunch of men that wouldnt touch single mothers even thoe its some good ones out there ...not many but it is some. I see women on the coli thats too liberal at the mouth. I see a lot shall i go on :sas1:
What do u mean too liberal at the mouth? Example?

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Catch feelings online brehettes

The thing is, if anyone besides you asked me that question, I probably would answer. Raul has asked me many personal questions that I had no issue answering. Why? Because it's not a complete waste of time. You are a joke Reincar. You try to debate with people and as soon as you are stumped, you disappear or stop responding to their post (because you have NOTHING of substance to say outside of your little diatribes). I'm not interested in dating you; therefore, I'm not about to try to sell myself online to the biggest hypocrite on the coli for whom I lack any respect.

KenyaDoll

Demonic eyebrows & animal print
Daps

I specifically referenced your point about men being marginalized on THE COLI (not that thread), but you can continue on...

KinksandCoils

African American Queen
Daps
Reppin
Locker room
young-vs-old-male-celebs-181.jpg

male_celebrities_then_640_07-465x212.jpg

male_celebrities_then_640_03.jpg

male_celebrities_then_640_06.jpg
male_celebrities_then_640_08.jpg
male_celebrities_then_640_09.jpg
male_celebrities_then_640_11.jpg
download

Let me find out you're built like this though QQ

122c551f16c829e74569251d4bbfb50b.jpg
Omg that last sexy ass black man with the red basketball shorts:ahh::banderas::datazz::ohlawd::noah: