MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
:mjlol:

Waste your prime years, idris will be at the end of the race for you brehette

The issue is that men up here want women to feel old and crusty at a certain age. And us women are saying we won't feel that or we don't plan too. Interesting how they want us to be negative about ourselves :mjpls:

The Coli hates women.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Almost 20k posts doubt you read 1 percent.

Scorn to you is a man who has a backbone and isn't afraid to speak out.

I read the thread. There is a lot of gems in there and there is a lot of scorned males as well. Enough said....

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
I'm an independent contractor.
I agree with some of the things Reincar and Kev say.
And I agree with some of the things Desirous, Teedot and Keynadoll say.

Drop some gems, Malcolm.
You always play it safe

Always on neutral

Smh

KenyaDoll

Demonic eyebrows & animal print
Daps
Do you feel that men should be the leaders in providing a family with financial stability?

Just a personal question.

:lupe:

Honestly, I think every couple should figure out what works for them.

That's the type of guy I want though. It has less to do with me actually needing a guy to make more money, but in my experience many men have a psychological need to make more than his woman. If she makes more, the relationship becomes a competition (or at least he feels that it is a competition). I can't deal with that type of dynamic in my relationship and household.

My future household will be a dual-income household, but I hope my future husband has a great, lucrative, and satisfying career.

KinksandCoils

African American Queen
Daps
Reppin
Locker room
Almost 20k posts doubt you read 1 percent.

Scorn to you is a man who has a backbone and isn't afraid to speak out.
So there isn't one upset man in there? I said the thread had a lot of gems in there. I've actually gave you props in there a couple times from what u said. Don't act like it ain't some hateful men up in there.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
And what traits do you offer?

That's the type of guy I want though. It has less to do with me actually needing a guy to make more money, but in my experience many men have a psychological need to make more than his woman. If she makes more, the relationship becomes a competition (or at least he feels that it is a competition). I can't deal with that type of dynamic in my relationship and household.

My future household will be a dual-income household, but I hope my future husband has a great, lucrative, and satisfying career.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
I've yet to see one.

So there isn't one upset man in there? I said the thread had a lot of gems in there. I've actually gave you props in there a couple times from what u said. Don't act like it ain't some hateful men up in there.

KenyaDoll

Demonic eyebrows & animal print
Daps
Ain't no black man marrying your old ass in your thirties.

You'll be posting on jacque Reid blog and on Match

You can wish bad on me all you want (just like a phony Christian), but that's simply not the reality for a lot people.

It's funny that you can respond to me with ill wishes over a post that had nothing to do with you. However, you weren't intelligent enough to debate my post related to those stats that you misinterpreted and tried to extrapolate from…

So sad.

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You always play it safe

Always on neutral

Smh

LOL.
I have issues where I make my positions firm.
But I realize that a lot of life is gray.
We all have certain feelings when push comes to shove, but the thing i've come to learn is that even if you treat a certain situation on a case-by-case basis...when you're speaking to strangers online, most of them will assume you are always this way or always that way. So I try to be careful not to be pigeonholed into one category as a man. A lot of people have false notions of how a lot of coli members ACTUALLY are.

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps

Key word

Lucrative

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
How is being single and successful wishing Ill will :Patrice:

You can wish bad on me all you want (just like a phony Christian), but that's simply not the reality for a lot people.

It's funny that you can respond to me with ill wishes over a post that had nothing to do with you. However, you weren't intelligent enough to debate my post related to those stats that you misinterpreted and tried to extrapolate from…

So sad.