This Whole Women in Their Prime Thing seems like some 1960s B.S

Daps
My thing is, if you're older than 35 and never have dated long term, I think you should go scoop out ya p*ssy and give it to another lady who could put it to better use.

I give myself until 30 to at least get my shyt together, get my figure together, be in a long term relationship, and be pregnant.

i have 9 years :to: and year one wasn't successful:sadcam:

:salute:

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:popcorn:
That is what kills me. They are talking in circles.

Men in this thread: men go for younger women.

Women in this thread: perfect! We typically go for older men so it all works out.

Men in this thread: I don't know why you're in denial about your prime.

Women in the thread: What? All I saying is, I'm checking for guys older than me anyway so it all works out.

Men: delusions

lol

:ehh:
The issue is that some of the guys are asserting that the older a woman gets, the more difficult it becomes to find a suitable mate because there's a shelf life for women that doesn't (seemingly) apply to men.
Now that's what a lot of the bickering is about.
Now that the problem is clearly identified, you may all continue.

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
haha I don't believe for one second that some of these dudes don't "want" to get married - I just think they can't find a quality female who wants to marry them, so they put on a front "I don't even want to get married blah blah" cause they probably put a ring on the wrong chick who ended up burning them in the past, now they're a little bitter. Hopefully it's just a phase.

I wanna be 40 and marry a innocent 21 year ol

KenyaDoll

Demonic eyebrows & animal print
Daps
:popcorn:

:ehh:
The issue is that some of the guys are asserting that the older a woman gets, the more difficult it becomes to find a suitable mate because there's a shelf life for women that doesn't (seemingly) apply to men.
Now that's what a lot of the bickering is about.
Now that the problem is clearly identified, you may all continue.

I can agree with the bolded assertion. Actually, once men and women leave college, it becomes difficult to find like minded people in general. With age, it does become more difficult to find a male mate that you consider prime/great. Because women typically go for older guys, a mid-30s woman seeking a man in his late 30s/early40s probably isn't going to get someone who is physically the cream of the crop. Hopefully his financially stability with make up for that :yeshrug:

Daps
Most of it some real hese guys are scorned. Check out the quick gems thread :heh:

Not true we also check other nikka in that thread ....it some real GEMS in there and its some lame nikkas in there. If your intelligent you would know that any group in history has its REBELS ie the black panters ...NOI etc. And i am in no way comparing just sayin its some intelligent men in that thread. Im let you cook thoe ...cause women seem good at marginalize men which is what i see a lot of on the coli....just as much as i see fukk these bytches .

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I can agree with the bolded assertion. Actually, once men and women leave college, it becomes difficult to find like minded people in general. With age, it does become more difficult to find a male mate that you consider prime/great. Because women typically go for older guys, a mid-30s woman seeking a man in his late 30s/early40s probably isn't going to get someone who is physically the cream of the crop. Hopefully his financially stability with make up for that :yeshrug:
Do you feel that men should be the leaders in providing a family with financial stability?

Just a personal question.

:lupe:

KenyaDoll

Demonic eyebrows & animal print
Daps
Not true we also check other nikka in that thread ....it some real GEMS in there and its some lame nikkas in there. If your intelligent you would know that any group in history has its REBELS ie the black panters ...NOI etc. And i am in no way comparing just sayin its some intelligent men in that thread. Im let you cook thoe ...cause women seem good at marginalize men which is what i see a lot of on the coli....just as much as i see fukk these bytches .

And I bet you don't see the reverse a lot lol

KinksandCoils

African American Queen
Daps
Reppin
Locker room
The issue is that men up here want women to feel old and crusty at a certain age. And us women are saying we won't feel that or we don't plan too. Interesting how they want us to be negative about ourselves :mjpls:

The Coli hates women.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Ain't no black man marrying your old ass in your thirties.

You'll be posting on jacque Reid blog and on Match

KinksandCoils

African American Queen
Daps
Reppin
Locker room
I read the thread. There is a lot of gems in there and there is a lot of scorned males as well. Enough said....