male_celebrities_then_640_11.jpg
download

Let me find out you're built like this though QQ

122c551f16c829e74569251d4bbfb50b.jpg

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Wrong. A few yrs ago at 21 being college age I would think a 35 yr old is a creep. His intentions are so clear.

You're not a woman. And you are probably not even in your early 20s. Funny how you think u know what a young woman would think better than a woman.

Like desirous said there is always gonna be a few girls cool with it. But in reality it's not nearly as much as it used to be .
Slow your roll, lady.

I don't think I know women more than they know themselves.
All I'm saying is that it's self evident that when there's a certain level of attraction, age matters a hell of a lot less.

Pump your breaks, chica.

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I actually don't know one woman my age who has ever dated a late 30s guy. Maybe she knows someone but I don't.

I also don't know woman checking for younger guys. The one exception was a professor at my school who married someone five years younger.
Touche.

Then again, maybe you're just that one person who doesn't know anyone in their circle who has.

:manny:

Desirous asked me how many guys I knew that dated college aged women and I said none.
Doesn't mean they aren't out there.

mcdivit85

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sound Reasoning
Brehette, you're acting like 35 is "old" in man years. It's not. A man who hasn't taken a sharp turn toward the :flabbynsick: , will still be in shape at 35. I play recreational sports with a cac dude who is 40. Unless you really know his age, you'd think this dude is in his late 20s. This is a cac. Black men look even younger if we take care of ourselves.

35 year old dudes aren't just hanging out around college campuses on some :shaq: shyt. They meet these young chicks, fresh out of college, at lounges and other spots.

A nikka at 35 still dressing well, in shape, and with paper eats across the age spectrum.

Here's a fact that I know for sure. Dudes in their 30s and 40s tend to have the largest teams. A dude who is still able to stay relatively in shape, is well established and has that "worldy, experienced" thing about him will have NO PROBLEM getting women of all different ages. And not on some sugar daddy level either.

Dudes like this pull younger women who like older dudes, career women who want a well established man and women around their age who will actually date them. Not to mention, as others have stated aptly in this thread, women around that age start to become extremely cooperative because that male attention is nowhere near as free flowing as it once was. And even beyond that, most of the "catches" are already married to women who were smarter than them and tossed that "I can wait til I'm 38 to get married" line to the bushes.

As I've stated in another thread, I performed an experiment where I posted an ad on Craig's List in several major cities across America. One ad where I posted my real age at the time, early 20s, and the other where I posted between 30-35. Same exact ad with same exact pictures.

Do you know that I received at least double to triple the amount of replies to the 30-35 year old ad? Again, with the same exact wording and same exact pictures.

Not only did I receive MORE replies, I received replies from BETTER women. And I received more replies from women in their early 20s with the older ad than the younger ad. This confirmed what I had already figured out....older dudes with their life together have an advantage.

Peace

KenyaDoll

Demonic eyebrows & animal print
Daps
Touche.

Then again, maybe you're just that one person who doesn't know anyone in their circle who has.

:manny:

Desirous asked me how many guys I knew that dated college aged women and I said none.
Doesn't mean they aren't out there.

I agree. She very well may know someone like that.

Desirous

Action expresses priorities
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
That is what kills me. They are talking in circles.

Men in this thread: men go for younger women.

Women in this thread: perfect! We typically go for older men so it all works out.

Men in this thread: I don't know why you're in denial about your prime.

Women in the thread: What? All I saying is, I'm checking for guys older than me anyway so it all works out.

Men: delusions

lol
haha I don't believe for one second that some of these dudes don't "want" to get married - I just think they can't find a quality female who wants to marry them, so they put on a front "I don't even want to get married blah blah" cause they probably put a ring on the wrong chick who ended up burning them in the past, now they're a little bitter. Hopefully it's just a phase.

Regine Hunter

Captain Fupa
Supporter
Daps
Women are looking better and better at older ages than ever before. More older women dress hip now and are into more youthful things.

You got Coli males acting like a woman past 25 is :flabbynsick::old:.

Ladies of the coli do u feel like when you get a certain age there is no hope for you?

I'm only 24. Ive got tons of yrs before I'm old.

My thing is, if you're older than 35 and never have dated long term, I think you should go scoop out ya p*ssy and give it to another lady who could put it to better use.

I give myself until 30 to at least get my shyt together, get my figure together, be in a long term relationship, and be pregnant.

i have 9 years :to: and year one wasn't successful:sadcam:

KinksandCoils

African American Queen
Daps
Reppin
Locker room
My thing is, if you're older than 35 and never have dated long term, I think you should go scoop out ya p*ssy and give it to another lady who could put it to better use.

I give myself until 30 to at least get my shyt together, get my figure together, be in a long term relationship, and be pregnant.

i have 9 years :to: and year one wasn't successful:sadcam:
Scoop out ya p*ssy :mjlol::lolbron::russ::pachaha::banderas:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Whatever makes you sleep at night :mjlol:

haha I don't believe for one second that some of these dudes don't "want" to get married - I just think they can't find a quality female who wants to marry them, so they put on a front "I don't even want to get married blah blah" cause they probably put a ring on the wrong chick who ended up burning them in the past, now they're a little bitter. Hopefully it's just a phase.

KenyaDoll

Demonic eyebrows & animal print
Daps

Since I'll never have to interact with these guys in real life, idc if it's a phase or not. I just think it's funny.

Daps

Not true but im let you cook thoe...:sas2:

KinksandCoils

African American Queen
Daps
Reppin
Locker room
Most of these guys are scorned. Check out the quick gems thread :heh: