This Whole Women in Their Prime Thing seems like some 1960s B.S

Desirous

Action expresses priorities
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Brehette, you're acting like 35 is "old" in man years. It's not. A man who hasn't taken a sharp turn toward the :flabbynsick: , will still be in shape at 35. I play recreational sports with a cac dude who is 40. Unless you really know his age, you'd think this dude is in his late 20s. This is a cac. Black men look even younger if we take care of ourselves.

35 year old dudes aren't just hanging out around college campuses on some :shaq: shyt. They meet these young chicks, fresh out of college, at lounges and other spots.

A nikka at 35 still dressing well, in shape, and with paper eats across the age spectrum.
And some guys on here act as if a woman in her 30's looks all Rosie O'Donnell/Precious/Roseanne-like. I'm just saying that it goes both ways.

Desirous

Daps
Reppin
Toronto
How many 35 year old guys are messing around with college honeys? I couldn't say. My circle of friends aren't like that.
How many of my friends are married to sub-par looking regular women? I think they all have reasonably attractive wives.
The one thing I would say...just about all of them are married to younger women...whether it be a year or 2 or 3.
:manny:
A college girl isn't thinking a 35 year old man is a creep unless they find him average-looking or unattractive. Because 41 year old Idris Elba can pull any chic on this site based off his looks and money. Age be damned. And let's not act like celebrities don't count.
Really - Idris Elba? Who on The Coli looks ANYTHING like Idris Elba, has his money, dresses as well as him, etc. Celebrities are a DIFFERENT ball game. That's like me trying to compare myself to Madonna or Shakira or JLo - all older women with young men - come on, Raul.....

mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Underdeveloped Minds Research Institute
And some guys on here act as if a woman in her 30's looks all Rosie O'Donnell/Precious/Roseanne-like. I'm just saying that it goes both ways.

That's not the point. Men are wired to go for the younger woman. I don't care how great the older woman looks, brehette.

Men want younger. Men have been going after younger since the dawn of time.

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
And what of the men? At 25, is he serious, responsible and cautious? There you have a man who will probably have a good, but perhaps not remarkable, career. Does he prefer smoking weed and playing video games in his spare time? There you have a future couch potato. Is he competitive, materialistic and a smooth talker? Sounds like a salesman. Does he charm his way into bed with you and then drift away after a couple months of passion? Well, in that case you just got gamed.
Wait...what if I'm all these things? :lupe:

Desirous

Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Of course women or MEN won't look as good in their late 30s and 40s as they did when they were younger.
I don't think they feel used up or inferior. I can't speak to THAT part of what a woman feels.

But at the very least, these women AND MEN could acknowledge the first part.
Fixed that for you.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
file.php

file.php

Actresses, models age and fall off

But coli women don't :sas2:

KinksandCoils

African American Queen
Daps
Reppin
Locker room
How many 35 year old guys are messing around with college honeys? I couldn't say. My circle of friends aren't like that.
How many of my friends are married to sub-par looking regular women? I think they all have reasonably attractive wives.
The one thing I would say...just about all of them are married to younger women...whether it be a year or 2 or 3.
:manny:
A college girl isn't thinking a 35 year old man is a creep unless they find him average-looking or unattractive. Because 41 year old Idris Elba can pull any chic on this site based off his looks and money. Age be damned. And let's not act like celebrities don't count.
Wrong. A few yrs ago at 21 being college age I would think a 35 yr old is a creep. His intentions are so clear.

You're not a woman. And you are probably not even in your early 20s. Funny how you think u know what a young woman would think better than a woman.

Like desirous said there is always gonna be a few girls cool with it. But in reality it's not nearly as much as it used to be .

Desirous

Daps
Reppin
Toronto
That's not the point. Men are wired to go for the younger woman. I don't care how great the older woman looks, brehette.

Men want younger. Men have been going after younger since the dawn of time.
And women generally go for older - so what's the point? We're not saying we're looking for a man 10 years our junior...

KenyaDoll

Demonic eyebrows & animal print
Daps
and where are these studies?

It's funny that you can quote this post but not answer the other post where I directly asked you a question. Typical.

These studies are on Jstor, Proquest, PschyInfo, and etc. If you don't have access to those databases then you can simply go to Google Scholar. Those are the places where you typically find studies. Two studies are below. The second is more on topic than the first, but the first also addresses the things I mentioned.

http://law.bepress.com/cgi/viewcont...dox declining female happiness married women"

You can just about use the whole reference list from this study to read all the studies you want about martial satisfactions and the factors that affect it:
http://www.terapiafamiliar.cl/intranet/archivos/Equity and domestic labor.pdf

If the second 2001 article is too old for you:
Type "Working Hard and Hardly Working: Domestic Labor and Marital Satisfaction Among Dual‐Earner Couples" into Google Scholar. It will be the first article that comes up. You will see that it has been cited by 112 other studies since it was published. If you are that interested in reading up on the topic you can sift through those addition studies your damn self.

Happy Reading!

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Really - Idris Elba? Who on The Coli looks ANYTHING like Idris Elba, has his money, dresses as well as him, etc. Celebrities are a DIFFERENT ball game. That's like me trying to compare myself to Madonna or Shakira or JLo - all older women with young men - come on, Raul.....
It's Idris Elba to illustrate a point.
The point being that attraction and money are game changers to whatever normal standards apply.

Obviously (or maybe not, who knows?) people on the coli don't look like Idris Elba.

But the point is that if attractive enough, young women will date/marry much older men.
I'm sure you know women who have gone out on dates with 38, 39, 40 year old men. Maybe not taking it seriously, but they went on dates.
Would you say that men are just as likely to be 29, 30 years old and going on dates with 40 year old women?

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
If you want a young girl you gotta find cinderella.

A woman that's been locked up in the house taking care if siblings and cousins. The babysitting toilet where everyone in the fam drops off their little shyts and take advantage of her kind nature. The good thing is n she enjoys it. This is the ideal young wife. A chick that has her life ahead of her wanting to have fun n shyt :camby: have fun around the house and when we go on vacation or weekend excursions with the kids.

Keep her locked away but take her out enough so you keep that connection. dikk is a must and you might wanna be her first

KenyaDoll

Daps
And women generally go for older - so what's the point? We're not saying we're looking for a man 10 years our junior...

That is what kills me. They are talking in circles.

Men in this thread: men go for younger women.

Women in this thread: perfect! We typically go for older men so it all works out.

Men in this thread: I don't know why you're in denial about your prime.

Women in the thread: What? All I saying is, I'm checking for guys older than me anyway so it all works out.

Men: delusions

lol

KinksandCoils

African American Queen
Daps
Reppin
Locker room
file.php

file.php

Actresses, models age and fall off

But coli women don't :sas2:
And men can't? You proved nothing with this. All of these women can still get men. Everyone looks different over time. Men are no exception to the rule.
And the pic of Janet is the funniest to me because the younger picture of her is when she was still older. According to u she was passed her prime then. And most of these people just look fat. You can be fat at any age and lose weight

mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Underdeveloped Minds Research Institute

Yes. But, at a certain point, women are forced to go much older! They don't have a choice.

Men can go older or younger.

At 24, a woman has so many options at her disposal that she can choose what's she's comfortable with in terms of age difference. 24 year old woman will have nikkas 19, 21, 28, 35, 45, 50, etc. getting at her.

When you're 35, only nikkas seriously trying to wife you up will be 40+ and will probably already be a divorcee and have kids. Eligible 37 year old dude will go for something younger and fertile.

KenyaDoll

Daps
It's Idris Elba to illustrate a point.
The point being that attraction and money are game changers to whatever normal standards apply.

Obviously (or maybe not, who knows?) people on the coli don't look like Idris Elba.

But the point is that if attractive enough, young women will date/marry much older men.
I'm sure you know women who have gone out on dates with 38, 39, 40 year old men. Maybe not taking it seriously, but they went on dates.
Would you say that men are just as likely to be 29, 30 years old and going on dates with 40 year old women?

I actually don't know one woman my age who has ever dated a late 30s guy. Maybe she knows someone but I don't.

I also don't know woman checking for younger guys. The one exception was a professor at my school who married someone five years younger.