Desirous

Action expresses priorities
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
So black men don't have anything is that what your saying

:ufdup:
_wsb_339x323_Fotolia_3043425_M+Hand+reaching.jpg

Just based on other discussions...you kind of get an idea of people's living situation - some people share all kinds of details in these forums.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
:mjlol:

The pathetic shaming tactics women have to go to, when they can't come up with anything substantive to say.

I'm assuming a lot of these men haven't met women or only know women to sleep with them.The things they assume can't come out of someone who sees people in real life:skip:

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly
haha the responses are funny - especially when they say that the females in here are delusional and they're sitting here thinking that they'll be with "hot" younger chicks all their life...not to shyt on anyone, but I'm kind of assuming some of these dudes don't even have their own place or a job where they're making a killing - so what is someone 10 years your junior going to be doing with you if you're not even taking care of her like that - she likes your personality?! lol riiiiight - she's going to leave your ass for the next dude her age with abs and a cute smile.

Stop destroying the fantasy :damn:

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
haha the responses are funny - especially when they say that the females in here are delusional and they're sitting here thinking that they'll be with "hot" younger chicks all their life...not to shyt on anyone, but I'm kind of assuming some of these dudes don't even have their own place or a job where they're making a killing - so what is someone 10 years your junior going to be doing with you if you're not even taking care of her like that - she likes your personality?! lol riiiiight - she's going to leave your ass for the next dude her age with abs and a cute smile.
Fair enough.
But a lot of the men who think that way chalk it up to the game.

Those particular guys are dipping in young women and they know what they're paying for, just like the young women know that the honey train comes with certain stipulations.

A 35 year old guy with a college hunny isn't really trying to wife that up...even though he could. And if he did...both of them would likely know the deal anyway.

It aint no secrets, girl.
:manny:

StickStickly

Superstar
Daps

The pathetic shaming tactics women have to go to, when they can't come up with anything substantive to say.
Sweetheart, it doesn't take Sigmund Freud to see that by using stats that don't agree with your argument, your display of emotion and fervor for this topic is really because of a relationship that did not end as you preferred.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4

Spit truths at a woman you are either labelled

Ugly, gay, get no play, bitter, or messed with bad women.

Sorry I don't fit into your description , every stat and everything I say is the truth. You'll see it one day

Sweetheart, it doesn't take Sigmund Freud to see that using stats that don't agree with your argument that your display of emotion and fervor for this topic is because of a relationship that did not end as you preferred.

Desirous

Action expresses priorities
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Fair enough.
But a lot of the men who think that way chalk it up to the game.

Those particular guys are dipping in young women and they know what they're paying for, just like the young women know that the honey train comes with certain stipulations.

A 35 year old guy with a college hunny isn't really trying to wife that up...even though he could. And if he did...both of them would likely know the deal anyway.

It aint no secrets, girl.
How many 35 year old guys do you personally know who are getting it in with different hot "college honeys?" Most college girls would think dude is a creep...you'll always have some young whore who's willing, but based on how good the guy looks, the car he drives, the money he's spending on her. Now, how many 35 year old guys do you know who are in a relationship with or married to sub-par to regular looking women? Fantasy vs reality.

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
How many 35 year old guys do you personally know who are getting it in with different hot "college honeys?" Most college girls would think dude is a creep...you'll always have some young whore who's willing, but based on how good the guy looks, the car he drives, the money he's spending on her. Now, how many 35 year old guys do you know who are in a relationship with or married to sub-par to regular looking women? Fantasy vs reality.
How many 35 year old guys are messing around with college honeys? I couldn't say. My circle of friends aren't like that.
How many of my friends are married to sub-par looking regular women? I think they all have reasonably attractive wives.
The one thing I would say...just about all of them are married to younger women...whether it be a year or 2 or 3.
A college girl isn't thinking a 35 year old man is a creep unless they find him average-looking or unattractive. Because 41 year old Idris Elba can pull any chic on this site based off his looks and money. Age be damned. And let's not act like celebrities don't count.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Women of the coli are stubborn and still think they look as great as they did in their early twenties.
Older men have been pulling younger women for generations.

Thecoli.com where women age like wine, metabolism doesn't slow down, can get the man they want at any age, don't believe in prime years .

How many 35 year old guys are messing around with college honeys? I couldn't say. My circle of friends aren't like that.
How many of my friends are married to sub-par looking regular women? I think they all have reasonably attractive wives.
The one thing I would say...just about all of them are married to younger women...whether it be a year or 2 or 3.
A college girl isn't thinking a 35 year old man is a creep unless they find him average-looking or unattractive. Because 41 year old Idris Elba can pull any chic on this site based off his looks and money. Age be damned. And let's not act like celebrities don't count.

mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Underdeveloped Minds Research Institute

Brehette, you're acting like 35 is "old" in man years. It's not. A man who hasn't taken a sharp turn toward the :flabbynsick: , will still be in shape at 35. I play recreational sports with a cac dude who is 40. Unless you really know his age, you'd think this dude is in his late 20s. This is a cac. Black men look even younger if we take care of ourselves.

35 year old dudes aren't just hanging out around college campuses on some :shaq: shyt. They meet these young chicks, fresh out of college, at lounges and other spots.

A nikka at 35 still dressing well, in shape, and with paper eats across the age spectrum.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Preach.

Dudes that are flabby and sick at 35
Were flabby and sick at 30 etc.

These chicks will do anything to ease their fear.

Brehette, you're acting like 35 is "old" in man years. It's not. A man who hasn't taken a sharp turn toward the :flabbynsick: , will still be in shape at 35. I play recreational sports with a cac dude who is 40. Unless you really know his age, you'd think this dude is in his late 20s. This is a cac. Black men look even younger if we take care of ourselves.

35 year old dudes aren't just hanging out around college campuses on some :shaq: shyt. They meet these young chicks at lounges and other spots.

A nikka at 35 still dressing well, in shape, and with paper eats across the age spectrum.

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Women of the coli are stubborn and still think they look as great as they did in their early twenties.
Older men have been pulling younger women for generations.

Thecoli.com where women age like wine, metabolism doesn't slow down, can get the man they want at any age, don't believe in prime years .
Of course women won't look as good in their late 30s and 40s as they did when they were younger.
I don't think they feel used up or inferior. I can't speak to THAT part of what a woman feels.

But at the very least, these women could acknowledge the first part.