This Whole Women in Their Prime Thing seems like some 1960s B.S

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
no these women are equating men wanting to fukk them with men wanting to commit.

a 40 year old can get men to fukk right now if she wants...again but that doesn't mean anything.

Uh no, it's what I said it is...which is why I said it.

KinksandCoils

African American Queen
Daps
Reppin
Locker room
Would you agree that as women near age 30 and older...thoughts and feelings about starting a family start to creep into the picture?
Women probably don't think they're useless, but surely they have concerns about missing the boat on a family the older she gets, right?
And if they're being honest with themselves, they have to admit that the number of available men at 33 isn't the same as the number of men available at 24, right?

I mean, even that Millionaire Matchmaker chic admitted as much.
A person wanting to start a family by a certain age doesn't have to mean she is dried up.
I used to say that I wanted kids and my career by 25. That had nothing to do with me feeling like I'm going to be old by then.

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
A person wanting to start a family by a certain age doesn't have to mean she is dried up.
I used to say that I wanted kids and my career by 25. That had nothing to do with me feeling like I'm going to be old by then.

Fair enough.
I couldn't speak about how a woman is going to feel at a given age.

But why did you used to say that you wanted kids at 25?

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly
One of the great things about being a man is we have no biological clock. We have societal pressure to find a wife and have a family....sure....but, biologically, we could wait until we were 40 if we wanted. Of course, the options get thinner.....but, women actually HAVE to find someone before 35 or else they risk having a complicated pregnancy. Not us.

I'm on grind mode. Frankly, I can't see myself settling down until like 35. Honestly, if I never had kids, I don't think I'd be that upset. I got enough nephews and neices :sas1:

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly
:usure: okay. Hard to believe that a 30+ year old man will have much in common with a 22 year old, but that's cool. We are talking COMMITMENT here and not someone to "smash." Keep in mind that this theory is pretty backwards because at 22, very few girls are ready for someone more serious and so you're risking putting a ring on it and her leaving you or cheating saying she needs to explore different options...hence, her getting more "mileage" as you guys would put it, during your relationship as opposed to it being her past. Just giving a different perspective. I was a virgin until 21, so sure, maybe at 22 I would have been "more sexually" attractive having had fewer experiences, but mentally I definitely wouldn't have been there to give a 30+ year old man any kind of meaningful relationship.

Dudes in here aint trying to hear that. You spoiling the fantasy ma :whoa:

They just want a broad with a big butt and a small waist. Not realizing, 22 year old girls want to have fun. They have the whole life in front of them. They haven't figured out what they want to do or who they are yet. She still wants to go out and live life. She does not want to be cuffed FOR LIFE to your old ass :flabbynsick: She still wants to go out and do things, whereas you working 60 hours a week and just want to rest when you get home :damn:

I personally think the women in here should listen to people like @kevm3 He's giving you the real without being malicious about it. In your 30s, you have less options and it would be prudent for you to find someone while you're younger. But as long as you relax some of the unrealistic standards you might have had when you were younger, you'll find someone. I know me personally, when i get in my 30s, i would definitely want a woman closer to my age than some 22 year old girl that i know i wouldn't be able to keep up with.

Desirous

Action expresses priorities
Daps
Reppin
Toronto

They just want a broad with a big butt and a small waist. Not realizing, 22 year old girls want to have fun. They have the whole life in front of them. They haven't figured out what they want to do or who they are yet. She still wants to go out and live life. She does not want to be cuffed FOR LIFE to your old ass :flabbynsick: She still wants to go out and do things, whereas you working 60 hours a week and just want to rest when you get home :damn:

I personally think the women in here should listen to people like @kevm3 He's giving you the real without being malicious about it. In your 30s, you have less options and it would be prudent for you to find someone while you're younger. But as long as you relax some of the unrealistic standards you might have had when you were younger, you'll find someone. I know me personally, when i get in my 30s, i would definitely want a woman closer to my age than some 22 year old girl that i know i wouldn't be able to keep up with.
haha the responses are funny - especially when they say that the females in here are delusional and they're sitting here thinking that they'll be with "hot" younger chicks all their life...not to shyt on anyone, but I'm kind of assuming some of these dudes don't even have their own place or a job where they're making a killing - so what is someone 10 years your junior going to be doing with you if you're not even taking care of her like that - she likes your personality?! lol riiiiight - she's going to leave your ass for the next dude her age with abs and a cute smile.

StickStickly

Superstar
Daps

They just want a broad with a big butt and a small waist. Not realizing, 22 year old girls want to have fun. They have the whole life in front of them. They haven't figured out what they want to do or who they are yet. She still wants to go out and live life. She does not want to be cuffed FOR LIFE to your old ass :flabbynsick: She still wants to go out and do things, whereas you working 60 hours a week and just want to rest when you get home :damn:.

But the men here think that if a woman wants to go out she's restless and ruined by feminism . And these 20 year olds who don't want to settle down with 32 year old men just "don't know what they want" because they're women :troll:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
So black men don't have anything is that what your saying

:ufdup:

haha the responses are funny - especially when they say that the females in here are delusional and they're sitting here thinking that they'll be with "hot" younger chicks all their life...not to shyt on anyone, but I'm kind of assuming some of these dudes don't even have their own place or a job where they're making a killing - so what is someone 10 years your junior going to be doing with you if you're not even taking care of her like that - she likes your personality?! lol riiiiight - she's going to leave your ass for the next dude her age with abs and a cute smile.

StickStickly

Superstar
Daps
I'm assuming a lot of these men haven't met women or only know women to sleep with them.The things they assume can't come out of someone who sees people in real life:skip: